Crimson Cobra Commander Non-Attendee Edition Today 10AM PT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-Orders are now up for the full collectors set. While ordering, they also give the option to include the complete G1 Transformers set as well thru the same link.

https://www.transformerscollectorsset.com/

*285.00 for both which includes free 2 day shipping

(since the G.I. Joe site is not up yet....you gotta order thru the Transformers link. Just delete the Transformers from your cart and place the Joes in there instead if you don't want both)

Due to a business trip, I got in the waiting list Saturday night. I think I have a pretty good chance of getting one after they start shipping.

If not, I'm thinking in about 2 or 3 Joes from now I can probably pick up one for at least cost.

Due to a business trip, I got in the waiting list Saturday night. I think I have a pretty good chance of getting one after they start shipping.

If not, I'm thinking in about 2 or 3 Joes from now I can probably pick up one for at least cost.

I got on the waitlist on saturday morning, good luck to us buddy

No luck needed.. one wait list should convert soon! :)

I just could bring myself to buy this thing.

I received my notice a couple days ago, but I'm considering canceling. The more I think about the red outfit, the less I can get myself to commit to it. The cape looks sweeeeeet though.

Looks liek quite a few cancelations, like we stated earlier, when push comes to shove this just isnt a piece people need to have.
Save your gift cards...

Well, I went ahead and canceled CCC. Someone whose waiting will now get converted. The price point was just too high for me on this one, and the fact that I already have the blue EX one made him unnecessary.

Yes, the cape is cool. But blue is the regular Cobra Commander look. He rarely (never) wears red. It is definatley more of a ceremonial look, but it is really just a hasbro invention from last year. But it does look very striking visually.

Back