Crimson Cobra Commander Non-Attendee Edition Today 10AM PT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my order in today too. Luckily the process wasn't difficult this time around.

Well, congrats to all who wanted him and got him. At least he didn't cause the line to lose momentum. Now I hope we can immediately get back to "respecting the characters' iconic color palettes."

Wonder how many of these fans were in the announcement thread that SS got the GIJOE license :monkey3

Not many I would bet.

It's become apparant, at least to me, that the majority of the true blue Joe fans post in the Zartan thread.

To date only one guy from there comes to mind that bought CCC and that's Skiman, but his name is an obvious Snow Job referance so we can excuse that.:D

Quick sell outs dont to say to much. If it remains sold out in the coming months and we never see it on 2nd chance, than we can judge its popularity.

:lecture :lecture

HT Iron Man mk III sold out and is now back on second chance and that figure is one of the most loved pieces of the year. Once the hype dies out and folks start prioritizing many CCCs will be freed up.

Back