Creature from the Black Lagoon Diorama!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

IMG_4917.jpg

IMG_4918.jpg

I'm sorry to say I don't really lke the pose, too leaned back.

Plus check the girls toes! :lol

it does look a little better.
I'll try to pick up a SSE version. ... but we'll see how that goes when the time comes .... :monkey1

Re: Creature from the Black Lagoon Diorama!!!! Up for sale

Not a bad price... although I don't like how the creature looks like he's tired.

Re: Creature from the Black Lagoon Diorama!!!! Up for sale

Looks OK. I'm happy with the Creature PF, so this isn't a must-have.

I absolutely love the Creature, and since I can't afford the PF, this is the next best thing.
Perfect sculpt and pose, and very affordable.
I placed an order, hopefully I can get this when he ships. :D

I collect anything of the Creature that I can get my hands on! He's one of my favorite characters. The Creature in these pics looks pretty good, but not the Barbie-Doll-like girl. She looks too cheap and plasticky (kind of like some real girls I know, but that's beside the point).

NNNNNNway, even if this is the real-deal sculpt, I'll have to have it. But, knowing Sideshow, this is a pre-pre-pre-pre production model and still needs a lot more input before it's ready.

The images here match with the released photos from the Sideshow website product images in overall quality.

Who sculpted the girl? The Creature looks like a re-use of my 12" Creach sculpt, but the woman in Creature's arms...def NOT MINE!

Oluf

Last edited:
Who sculpted the girl? The Creature looks like a re-use of my 12" Creach sculpt, but the woman in Creature's arms...def NOT MINE!

Oluf
I think the Creature looks very good in this diorama, but the girl certainly doesn't. Something about it just looks out of proportion. I guess I'll have to see it in person to make an honest judgement. Regardless, I'm very happy to see Sideshow release this diorama.

Did you sculpt the 12" Creature? If so, my hat's off to you, sir! That is one incredible piece of work and my favorite of all the 12" Universal line.

Did you sculpt the 12" Creature? If so, my hat's off to you, sir! That is one incredible piece of work and my favorite of all the 12" Universal line.
Like a dummy, I didn't check the Sideshow website or my Creature figure before commenting, so after checking, I'm enlightened! There it is, plain as day: ARTIST: Oluf W. Hartvigson.

Well, I wish you would have had input on the new Creature diorama, especially the girl.

I'm either getting this or the pf. I haven't gotten anything yet 'cause of the HT TDK figures. I'm behind in everything else.

I have the PF and, in my humble opinion, it's a masterpiece!

Oh,I know,that thing is amazing. Really it depends on how much money I have to throw around,if I have enough for the pf than that's what I'll get but if money's tight then I might just have to go with this. Unless of course I just sucked it up and saved until I have the money for the pf which is a possibility.

Back