Creature from the Black Lagoon Diorama!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI..I've seen some great deals on the Creature PF on ebay. Seen some around $300 and then with the 25% live.com cash back make it pretty good. The PF is really fantastic and was my first universal monster one. I'm probably going to get this diorama to display along side the PF.

I did order this --the SSe Dio would be great --Maybe I'll wait and see if I get Frankenstein Vs Wolfman SSe DIO

FYI..I've seen some great deals on the Creature PF on ebay. Seen some around $300 and then with the 25% live.com cash back make it pretty good. The PF is really fantastic and was my first universal monster one. I'm probably going to get this diorama to display along side the PF.

Thanks for the advice!

That's what I did. I found a local dealer with one for $299.99 and he let me pick it up to save on the shipping. So in the end it'll only cost me $209.99... :cool:

I just watched the film the night before this link posted. There are scenes where he is carrying Kay through the cave where his mouth is wide open and he is doing the "fish motuh" thing (opening and closing his mouth a little). I'd say thats what they were shooting for.

I just saw the movie again this weekend. The big shocker for me was that Kay is NOT wearing her famous custom designed white bathing suit in the cave (Julia Adams talked about the suit in one of DVD extras). I know there are some publicity pix of the monster and white-suited Kay in the cave, but in never happened in the movie.

Not that this is a deal killer for me, I went and ordered it about 3 nanoseconds after Chris 'pushed the button' during Spook.

I just saw the movie again this weekend. The big shocker for me was that Kay is NOT wearing her famous custom designed white bathing suit in the cave (Julia Adams talked about the suit in one of DVD extras). I know there are some publicity pix of the monster and white-suited Kay in the cave, but in never happened in the movie.

Not that this is a deal killer for me, I went and ordered it about 3 nanoseconds after Chris 'pushed the button' during Spook.

Heh. Believe it or not, I am such a geek I already knew this. But you know whats even funnier is that the sculptor appears to have done her apparel correctly, in her halter top and shorts, but the display piece is painted to look like the all white bathing suit( instead of the floral pattern top and white shorts). Very odd. Don't mention to too many purists though. They hate things like this. LOL!:rotfl

The 360 is up. Definately getting this and hopefully I have better luck trying to score the inevitable SSE.

I was considering picking up the color version of this, in case the SSE release became impossible to obtain for a "reasonable" price. Nice that the editions on these are staying small, but I only hope that does not spell the demise of the line.

I would like to see at least three more dioramas, Nosferatu, Bride of Frankenstein, and The Mummy!

:google

Due to financial reason, i've had to cancel mine. Needless to say, i'm hoping on scoring the SSE version when it becomes available...

Back