Creature from the Black Lagoon Diorama!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice that the editions on these are staying small, but I only hope that does not spell the demise of the line.

I would like to see at least three more dioramas, Nosferatu, Bride of Frankenstein, and The Mummy!

:google

It seems as if they have settled on 500 as an edition size. Frankenstein meets the Wolfman was 600. Dracula and Creature were set at 500. I'd love to see the Phantom unmasked to go along with those you mentioned.

"furystorm" waits right alongside you!

Well I am VERY SAD today, I had to cancel my Creature from the Black Lagoon Color Diorama & my Darth Vader Dio!:monkey2 I hope a SSE Creature from the Black Lagoon Diorama is coming soon and that someones got my back when it does. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 I can only afford one and I just have to stick with SSE it is my favorite.

GASP!!!!!!!!
I don't believe it. This is right up there with my being torn about possibly selling my Ardeth 1:1 bust. The Apocalypse cannot be far behind. It's the end of the world. Al Gore was right.:pow

Yes, I AM VERY VERY VERY VERY UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:monkey2

For me it has got to the point where I have pick one or the other.:monkey2

As for Karloff items I WILL buy both Color & SSE.

If I cannot get the SSE's in the days ahead, I will have to give up collecting.:monkey2

I just cannot afford other lines anymore.:monkey2 Once I am all paid up with Sideshow, It's nothing but Monsters from then on. If you do need to sell Your Ardeth 1:1 color bust let me know, I would like to add one of these to my collection someday. I am only collecting Karloff & Wrightson in the Monsters Busts, I cannot afford the others.:monkey2

Last edited:
Stinks to see people cancel--
Is the Karloff SSE version on order?
Should I get regular version----just noticed P&P---looks great

It's put up or shut up time: 20 day notices are going out!

I'm having second thoughts. I want this, but I'd rather have the SSE...

Last edited:
I only have one diorama so far and it's the SSE Dracula. I'm keeping my Creature order and may end up switching to all color dios. I'm not willing to pay the $$$ for the Franky SSE dio.

I have both of the privious color versions, and the Dracula SSE. Being that they are still affordable it's the only line I'm willing to collect both versions.

Back