Creature from the Black Lagoon Diorama!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Universalrocks

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Someone on another site posted these photos from a tour they took of Sideshow Collectibles. Looks like this could be the new Creature Diorama. This is so Cool.:banana:banana:banana:banana

IMG_4917.jpg

IMG_4918.jpg

nice ... this will be my first Dio ... when the SSE comes out that is ... :monkey1

Her toes are almost as big as his. :monkey5

When you think Creature diorama, this is the first thing you think of.

HOLY MOSES! I'm soooooo in trouble now! I'd really like this to be an SSE as I already have the PF in color...

Not digging this as much as I would have expected... its cool, but I'd rather see him standing over her menacingly than carrying her. His pose looks a little odd as well.

But, still one I'll wait until I see more pictures of. Although I would really like to see a 1:1 bust :rock

Wow,
What scale do the dioramas tend to be? I haven't gotten one yet, this will be first :)

Yeah, looking up makes him almost look sad/too human. I like my Gillman more on the Monsterous side.

yeah the looking up will kinda suck for me cause the shelf I have planned for these dios is about eye level ...

Looks good. Still hoping for a silver screen edition Creature PF.

Back