Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the freakin online retailer I just purchased my WW sent me an email stating that there was a mistake on their website and that even though the statue was "in-stock" and I went through the purchase procedure, they don't have the statue. :banghead

So it looks like I'm still on the hunt too.

the freakin online retailer I just purchased my WW sent me an email stating that there was a mistake on their website and that even though the statue was "in-stock" and I went through the purchase procedure, they don't have the statue. :banghead

That sucks, IC.

I've had that happen to me before and I hate those kinds of BS "mistakes"! :mad:

Sorry to hear about that IC. :(

I'm not sure if you know or not man but BigBadToyStore.com has WW In-Stock for 84.99 They also have Zatanna for the same price.

Yeah, I just need to jump on that deal. Amazon has her at a pretty good deal too. I might have to wait a week though as I ran out and got Batman: AA for the 360 then went on ebay and got a Batman B&W Andy Kubert statue, on top of that the Cobra Trooper is coming up soon.

By the way, I know no one has actually mentioned it but the new Batgirl has been revealed to be
Spoiler Spoiler:

I dropped out of the DC books around the time of that character's passing so I missed them reviving her. I enjoyed her tenure while it lasted but didn't mind when they were gone.

Spoiler Spoiler:

fixed!

Last edited:
:lol I guess I didn't have to speak in code since you negated the need for the spoiler tag.

Wow. I never knew that Powergirl was an alternate version of Supergirl from another universe. I was reading up on her and now I really know why I don't read comic books......It's all too damn confusing. :lol

I still don't totally understand everything behind the alternate universes and all that but the fact that Powergirl is basically the same genetically as Supergirl though, kind of makes me want to get the Powergirl statue now. :lol

Wow. I never knew that Powergirl was an alternate version of Supergirl from another universe. I was reading up on her and now I really know why I don't read comic books......It's all too damn confusing. :lol

She isn't an alternate version of Supergirl she IS Supergirl from Earth 2. She is the first cousin of the Earth-Two Superman. The infant Power Girl's parents enabled her to escape the destruction of Krypton. Although she left the planet at the same time that Superman did, her ship took much longer to reach Earth-Two.

The 1985 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths eliminated Earth-Two, causing her origin to change; she became a granddaughter of the Atlantean sorcerer Arion. However, story events culminating in the 2005-2006 crossover Infinite Crisis restored her status as a refugee from the Krypton of the destroyed Pre-Crisis Earth-Two universe.

The Multiverse is a pain in the ass that is why they got rid of it....almost all of it anyway.

She isn't an alternate version of Supergirl she IS Supergirl from Earth 2. She is the first cousin of the Earth-Two Superman. The infant Power Girl's parents enabled her to escape the destruction of Krypton. Although she left the planet at the same time that Superman did, her ship took much longer to reach Earth-Two.

The 1985 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths eliminated Earth-Two, causing her origin to change; she became a granddaughter of the Atlantean sorcerer Arion. However, story events culminating in the 2005-2006 crossover Infinite Crisis restored her status as a refugee from the Krypton of the destroyed Pre-Crisis Earth-Two universe.

The Multiverse is a pain in the ass that is why they got rid of it....almost all of it anyway.
Yeah I still don't really get it. :lol So she is Supergirl but from an alternate universe, this Earth-2 right?

So why are her breasts are so much bigger than Earth 1's Supergirl? She's older?

Back