Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So why are her breasts are so much bigger than Earth 1's Supergirl? She's older?

She got lucky in the genetic lotto. :naughty :D

Both of these are right, she is much older than Kara-Zor El (Earth 1) just like Kal-L is older than our Kal-El. Also, she was drawn for a while thicker more curvy than Supergirl especially for a while where they changed her origins from being from E2 but when they brought it all back they wanted her to be slimmer, a lot of the artists just kept the boobs. There was a running joke for a while to see how big they could make the boobs before fans took notice according to rumors and I believe it was broken by Michael Turner....

JLA10Turnerteaser.jpg

After that they returned to a larger but more sensible size and the DC folks commented that she was just more genetically fortunate than her Earth 1 cousin.

I do not like Wondy but Zatanna looks fantastic. I wish these were the size of the SSC pieces.

I really am excited for both of the catwoman and powergirl statues, i think that ww and those two displayed together will really look amazing

Back