Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little bit of a subject change, seeing as I have experts available...Supergirl and Powergirl are essentially 2 versions of the same individual;genetically they are identical,right? Therefore, they should be physically identicle as well. So how come Supergirl is rather slim and Powergirl...isn't?I'm not complaining, mind you;just curious...PS

Here are some more that could be made

ah-huntress.jpg

AHDawnstarcolor.jpg

Donna_Troy_by_mrfuzzynutz.jpg

Little bit of a subject change, seeing as I have experts available...Supergirl and Powergirl are essentially 2 versions of the same individual;genetically they are identical,right? Therefore, they should be physically identicle as well. So how come Supergirl is rather slim and Powergirl...isn't?I'm not complaining, mind you;just curious...PS

They are not exactly the same. Powergirl is essentially the Supergirl of Earth 2 but they are not genetically the same person. Her origin has also changed a few times since the Crisis. Also Supergirl is slimer because she is still a teenager and Powergirl is an adult.

Love all the Supergirl artwork!! :rock So many different poses can be used for the statue, it's agony waiting to see what it's gonna look like. :monkey2

Loves me some '70s Supergirl. We haven't seen that outfit on any collectibles since the Mego doll.

Love AH's woman work, but that hand he drew to our left is incorrect.

I should know, I obsess about illustrating the human body and I am anal about getting features, and proportions right. Or at the very least, while trying to mimmick that pose, is very awkward.

They are not exactly the same. Powergirl is essentially the Supergirl of Earth 2 but they are not genetically the same person. Her origin has also changed a few times since the Crisis. Also Supergirl is slimer because she is still a teenager and Powergirl is an adult.

Wasn't Powergirl also the subject of an artists experiment to see how large they could make her breasts before someone noticed ?

remembered reading that somewhere

I'm dying for a Green Lantern AH! piece whether it be a female GL or a Star Sapphire

Back