Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited about getting the Catwoman one. Largely because I like to surprise my wife with these things, she's a huge Catwoman fan. Haven't ordered yet but will soon.

Here are some more pics of Zatanna...

005-1.jpg

002-3.jpg

001-4.jpg

I love the detail on this statue! The face is done extremely well and the sculpt is fantastic! Overall it's an awesome statue! :rock :rock :rock

The flash is taking away the detail on the gloves and shirt. :eek:

When I saw these in San Diego, I decided to collect the series. Catwoman looks far and away the best of the series, but they're all pretty stunning. Just got Wonder Woman and Zatanna this past week. Will post some pics later.

When I saw these in San Diego, I decided to collect the series. Catwoman looks far and away the best of the series, but they're all pretty stunning. Just got Wonder Woman and Zatanna this past week. Will post some pics later.

Just picked up Zatanna today

CIMG0787.jpg

CIMG0788.jpg

CIMG0789.jpg

Even though Wonder Woman is my girl...I must say that Zatanna statue is alot better than WW...Sweet pick up fellas...thanks for sharing those pics.

The comics is the background is awesome...think I will have to copy that. Now...what #'s are those issues lol??????

The comics is the background is awesome...think I will have to copy that. Now...what #'s are those issues lol??????

I think they are all variant covers, but not sure. I know the JLA 6 with Black Canary is.

the others are

Wonder Woman #150
Catwoman # 46 (Catwoman cover)
Catwoman # 58 (Zatana cover)

I think they are all variant covers, but not sure. I know the JLA 6 with Black Canary is.

the others are

Wonder Woman #150
Catwoman # 46 (Catwoman cover)
Catwoman # 58 (Zatana cover)

Thanks and Thanks!

Back