Count Dooku PF @ SDCC 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
03sscquarter-021.jpg

03sscquarter-023.jpg

Is it just me or does it look more like Lee now?

Hey, looks pretty good to me. Seems to look better than the preview pics, but I dunno. Is it still the same sculpt? Cannot really tell.

I guess I need to jump on the wait list...hope they figure out how to get the lightsaber to light up on this one.

Yeah, I'd almost say his face looked too short in the ealier pics. Looks longer for sure. I had him ordered, but was in fact ready to cancel since the likeness wasn't totally there, but this looks fantastic now.

It is puzzling that the lightsaber doesn't light up. Maybe because of the curved handle?

I've always like it even with the 1st pics.awesome pf overall.

It is puzzling that the lightsaber doesn't light up. Maybe because of the curved handle?

This piece WILL have a light-up lightsaber. New pictures of the Count Dooku PF should be forthcoming sometime after SDCC to show off this added feature.

-SSC-Alex

This piece WILL have a light-up lightsaber. New pictures of the Count Dooku PF should be forthcoming sometime after SDCC to show off this added feature.

-SSC-Alex

SWEET!! Great news...now to get on the wait list and...wait...

DookuX2.jpg

Of course the lighting in both photos is completely different, but here's a scaled side-by-side comparison between the Jedi Temple Archive and Sideshow Preview photos.
-theropod

Back