Count Dooku PF @ SDCC 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is new pics of Dooku on Sideshow Toy ??? Seem the cape is a llitle diferent now, less movable and more static. Is this right ?

There is new pics of Dooku on Sideshow Toy ??? Seem the cape is a llitle diferent now, less movable and more static. Is this right ?

Not sure about the less static cape, but the figure overall looks WAAAAAAY better now. Shame they're not showing the light-up feature on the saber yet. Still, a MUST-HAVE for me! :rock

I was hoping to see the spec page updated with the "light-up saber feature", oh well, he's looking better and better as the months count down!

Yes, I´m on the right. I make a little montage, now we can see a lot of diference!!!

dookucomparativa.jpg

I write the word in Spanish, but is BEFORE ( "ANTES" ) and AFTER ( "DESPUES" ).

Did they reposition the saber, or is it just the angle? It does look much better though.

The pants look better now, and the cape, I think. The hand with the saber is a little up now.Don´t seem be the angle of the shoot, really seem they made a new arm more elevate. Look better in my opinion. A little dark the color of the skin ?

I thought about that too, but if you look at the before picture it looks like you can see where the pants are tucked into the boot on his left leg.

Didn't it say "prototype pending approval" when it first went up? I'll bet they debuted it a little early before it was completely ready and were in the process of making changes.

my favorite change is the cape, which seems to just hang more naturally. I never really liked the poseable cape to begin with much

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>my favorite change is the cape, which seems to just hang more naturally. I never really liked the poseable cape to begin with much

A character's cape can definitely add more feeling into it.

Congratulations. This is going to be a great piece. Now we just need Palpatine and my Sith display will be complete.

Yes, just confirmed by Sideshow it will have light up saber. Mine got converted too today. Thanks for whoever cancelled the order.

Yes, just confirmed by Sideshow it will have light up saber. Mine got converted too today. Thanks for whoever cancelled the order.

Actually it was confirmed back during SDCC but they just got around to posting it on their site for whatever reason.

Back