Count Dooku PF @ SDCC 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to display him with ventress.

That will look really cool!

I never really got into the EU, even though I do like Ventress in the Clone Wars series (both the Gendy version and the newer 3D version). Just wasn't sure about the 'real world' version, so I never picked it up.

I will be displaying my Dooku with Sith Anakin PF for now. :D

P.S., How's Jabba? Did you ever track down a throne for him?

Yeah me too. I have Mystique & Scarlett Witch coming at the same time. I guess Dooku might be odd man out.

Just put the last little bit I needed aside for him. Now I have to hope some things are late or I'm going to be making tough decisions too. Dooku will be staying regarldess.

That will look really cool!

I never really got into the EU, even though I do like Ventress in the Clone Wars series (both the Gendy version and the newer 3D version). Just wasn't sure about the 'real world' version, so I never picked it up.

I will be displaying my Dooku with Sith Anakin PF for now. :D

P.S., How's Jabba? Did you ever track down a throne for him?

I did and thanks again for the deal.

Ouch five in two days...that's alot of stuff coming your way...

He'll be fine, something tells me he has quite a few dollars
image.php

Has anyone tried to re-sculpt the face to actually look like Christopher Lee? I hate to say it, no really-I hate to say it, but the Hasbro sculpt is much closer. I'm not sure who this looks like, but it's not Christopher Lee. If they can fix the sculpt:horse:horse:horse, then release it in 1/6 scale, it's bought.

I think it has a good likeness. Its not perfect, but its good enough for me. And its a vast improvement over the first one.

I think it has a good likeness. Its not perfect, but its good enough for me. And its a vast improvement over the first one.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

I was REALLY looking forward to a Count PF, but when they showed the first photos of the ORIGINAL prototype I was like "ouch...not sure about this one"...

Once I saw the SDCC pics and the updated gallery in August, it was clear they'd done a better job of adjusting the sculpt (longer face) with better paint apps...not to mention better tailoring on the outfit (no more baggy pants and WAY nicer cape)...Made me MUCH happier.

Pre-ordered him from Jason at MWC for $254! Can't wait for the Count now!

Has anyone tried to re-sculpt the face to actually look like Christopher Lee? I hate to say it, no really-I hate to say it, but the Hasbro sculpt is much closer. I'm not sure who this looks like, but it's not Christopher Lee. If they can fix the sculpt:horse:horse:horse, then release it in 1/6 scale, it's bought.

Looks very good to me.

sdcc2009_sideshow_starwars_31.jpg

Back