Count Dooku PF @ SDCC 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to pump us up!!!
IMG_0754.JPG

03sscquarter-023.jpg

03sscquarter-021.jpg

From SS site: Est. Ship Date: February 8th, 2010!:chew:banana:chew

Agreed! The RS boards are screaming with posts of retailers shipping them out already. Somebody over there already has it in-hand, but no pics. Let's see some pics already! :D

I am getting seriously worried/pissed that none of these have shown up on eBay yet. :confused: My eBay bucks expire in four days. :monkey2

He turned out very nice! Bigger than I had anticipated. sephiroth, thanks for sharing the pics. How easy is it to adjust the cape?

Very cool pics, thanks for sharing. Mine will be here tomorrow, I can't wait to set him between Maul and Anakin.

thank you for the pics guys! This did indeed come out great and I look forward to receiving mine. With such a small total edition size, this will be one of the few sw pfs to hold its value imho.

Nice pics Dave!

I am soooo glad that they redid the face and even the paint looks better than the SDCC pictures. I can't wait to get mine!

I knew the Asajj PF was smaller but she looks way too small compared to Dooku PF.

from perfecto at the statue forum\

4328823743_0dccd277fa.jpg

this came out so much better than i thought it would

That shot looks GREAT! And until SS gives us a ROTS Obi-Wan PF, that's DEFINITELY how I'll be displaying the Count...right along side Anakin! :D

Pics are looking really good so far. I'll definitely be cracking out the iron for Dooku's outfit and cape though. :naughty

Back