Coolest Prequel Character?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coolest prequel character

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before ruining it completely by bringing Anakin to the council to destroy it and not only empowering Jar Jar, but bringing him to Coruscant where he'd later vote Palpatine into power. I agree with the Youtube video. Qui Gon was the worst Jedi ever :lol:

object>

Awww, c'mon Nam, it's hug a hippie day... and Jin was the ultimate Jedi Hippie, like The Dude crossed with Shaggy plus Force powers!

Pass. I'm allergic to patchouli oil. :p

Whoa man, free your mind, you're like so... uptight.
Kick back dude, we're like entering a whole new decade of enlightenment, or something... I love you man!

Edit

I mean... I love you Nam!:peace

It's not surprising at all to me. The younger generation of SW fans are easily pleased and love all this stuff. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Maul own a popularity poll against OT Vader. :lol

The same fans that Have Maul as their favorite character of the Prequels (not just the coolest) are probably the same fans that think TDK is the second coming.

DM is the coolest for me, but not my favorite.

I think Maul is like the PT's Boba Fett. Theres nothing wrong with loving Boba Fett based on his design and premise with very little screen time and dialog and developement.

correcto-mundo!

The younger generation of SW fans are easily pleased and love all this stuff. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Maul own a popularity poll against OT Vader. :lol

now that's just blasphemy! :emperor

maul's cool but he's not THAT cool. ot vader is hands down the best/coolest/awesomest star wars character. ever. no contest, no debate, no question.

Qui Gon. The only Jedi to really get the true nature of the Force.

If the rest of them had his understanding, I don't think Anakin would have become a mass murderer. Their own confusion is what made them vulnerable to Palpatine, and incapable of dealing with Skywalker.

correcto-mundo!

now that's just blasphemy! :emperor

maul's cool but he's not THAT cool. ot vader is hands down the best/coolest/awesomest star wars character. ever. no contest, no debate, no question.

See, the sad thing is, kids these days couldn't care less about the OT, they barely concern themselves with the PT, nowadays, it's all clone wars. These truly are the dark days of star wars. (Actually, I like to refer to them as the orange days, based on the skin color of the 2 stupidest most annoying SW characters to ever have been invented/approved by lucas, these mark the death of the "good" stuff for me)

happy new year! :fireworks

See, the sad thing is, kids these days couldn't care less about the OT, they barely concern themselves with the PT, nowadays, it's all clone wars. These truly are the dark days of star wars. (Actually, I like to refer to them as the orange days, based on the skin color of the 2 stupidest most annoying SW characters to ever have been invented/approved by lucas, these mark the death of the "good" stuff for me)

happy new year! :fireworks

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/FVZobzVJrSo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FVZobzVJrSo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>​

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/FVZobzVJrSo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FVZobzVJrSo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>​

Oh, OK....

:wave

How can Gree be in the poll? Hah hah. Even Ki-Adi would be before him.:lol

Anyway I picked Maul too.

Back