Coolest Prequel Character?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coolest prequel character

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Maul is like the PT's Boba Fett. Theres nothing wrong with loving Boba Fett based on his design and premise with very little screen time and dialog and developement. Whats wrong with loving Maul?

I think Maul is like the PT's Boba Fett. Theres nothing wrong with loving Boba Fett based on his design and premise with very little screen time and dialog and developement. Whats wrong with loving Maul?

Maul (like Fett) got a chance to be expanded on in the EU, which i was thankful for...as it allowed me to make more sense of what was, essentially a token bad guy in the film...

Star_Wars_episode3.jpg

There's nothing wrong with liking him... but your favorite character?? That's where you lose some of us.

oh, yeah, i didn't vote on this one based on "favorite" character. i voted based on "cool".

In the PT my favorite is Obi-Wan just like almost everyone. How could it not be.

Hmmm....it's a toss up between Grievous and Maul (Mace Windu gets an honorary nod from me as well)... Since Maul has a lot more votes, I voted Grievous. He's a badass character in a better prequel movie. Maul was the only thing that kept me intrigued with Episode 1. Jar Jar and little Ani can eat bantha poodoo. They should be the biggest vote getters in worst prequel character.

It's not surprising at all to me. The younger generation of SW fans are easily pleased and love all this stuff. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Maul own a popularity poll against OT Vader. :lol

Younger generation (I think Prog and I got ya beat there age-wise babo)? :lol How about "open minded" fans. The pole asked you to pick from the list above. Maul had a considerably more powerful screen presence than Jango who again, basically only ran from Obi Wan and got beheaded rather quickly by Mace. That said, when you compare the two in their perspective roles, both were tools, but I was more impressed with Maul.

Qui Gon. The only Jedi to really get the true nature of the Force.

Before ruining it completely by bringing Anakin to the council to destroy it and not only empowering Jar Jar, but bringing him to Coruscant where he'd later vote Palpatine into power. I agree with the Youtube video. Qui Gon was the worst Jedi ever :lol:

object>

Before ruining it completely by bringing Anakin to the council to destroy it and not only empowering Jar Jar, but bringing him to Coruscant where he'd later vote Palpatine into power. I agree with the Youtube video. Qui Gon was the worst Jedi ever :lol:

object>

It was the will of the Force that made Qui Gon take Anakin. He couldnt bring balance if he was sitting in a junk yard.

It was the will of the Force that made Qui Gon take Anakin. He couldnt bring balance if he was sitting in a junk yard.

Or, maybe, if Qui Gon had possessed a better understanding of it, he would've sensed the danger in what doing so would bring. Obi Wan sensed it the whole time. :lol

DSC05440.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Wd1HkD69K7Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Wd1HkD69K7Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Why kill him in first episode one and keep count dooku for 2 episodes.
Bad move from Lucas!

MAUL FTW !

I voted General G. Maul was a badass but I think the General was even more badass. Both should have been in this series much longer.

Back