Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is crazy talk, good sir. The Arnie Conan PF is still amazing, 10+ years later.

I believe that the Conan PF came out in 2008 or so, but it's still one of my favourite pieces. Nothing wrong with the paint on mine, other than that the blood effect could have been arguably done better. But then blood is rarely done well in statues in my opinion, and often is far worse than this, so it never bothered me personally. In fact it's still a lot better than anything I've received, paints wise, from Sideshow in the last couple of years, at least. The lines are clean, there's no slop, no weird eyes, no over or under spray or weird colour choices. It's one of the pieces that I can't see myself ever getting rid of, personally.

By Crom! Is that time of the month again already!

Thank you for your pre-order of the Conan: Rage of the Undying PF!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! We are working hard on your hand crafted Conan statue and wanted to inform you that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse and shipping out to you between June and July of 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I swear they are just trying to actively make people cancel at this point.

Here in Europe, July translates in October, probably. Maybe I'll have it in time for Christmas, duh.

Ahhhh! These delays are getting tiresome. :( I hope this is the last one.

I really like this rendition of Conan. If SS nails it this will be great.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm considering to sell the EX Prize diorama and buy this instead. The majority of my collection is 1/4-scale, so it makes a little sense.

There's a huge amount of things that can go wrong in this piece. It's looking awesome btw

Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm considering to sell the EX Prize diorama and buy this instead. The majority of my collection is 1/4-scale, so it makes a little sense.

I have the Reg Prize and i'm thinking the same depending on how it comes out. I want Conan in 1/4 to go with Sonja and i have my 1/5 Conan covered with FOTB....

Vid looks good but that is the prototype from 2+ years ago....show us a production model !

Avoid adding weight to the front of the base?? Hmm, looks like he's easy to topple.

Yeah ....that is ...not good. And they even demonstrate for how convenience, just how easy this thing will topple :thud:

Vid looks good but that is the prototype from 2+ years ago....show us a production model !

Yeah ....that is ...not good. And they even demonstrate for how convenience, just how easy this thing will topple :thud:

C'mon SS! WHY!! :slap

The piece shown in the video is a production sample recieved less then a month ago. This piece is not easy to topple unless you're applying a good amount of weight to the area indicated in the video. It's just in there as a cautionary note, most would never apply weight there in that way but for the few that would for whatever reason, the tip is there.

The piece shown in the video is a production sample recieved less then a month ago. This piece is not easy to topple unless you're applying a good amount of weight to the area indicated in the video. It's just in there as a cautionary note, most would never apply weight there in that way but for the few that would for whatever reason, the tip is there.

I don't believe them that that is a production sample. I don't rate Sideshow's integrity very highly based on the last few years.

But hey, happy to be proved wrong .... if I receive the package and it looks like that thing, I'll be very happy.

Back