Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait list has been closed, my reservation got cancelled. Got the offer for a 10% discount if I snag the regular, 48h to answer. Hopefully the Sideshow rep answers my questions before, otherwise I won't be able to choose properly.

Wait list has been closed, my reservation got cancelled. Got the offer for a 10% discount if I snag the regular, 48h to answer. Hopefully the Sideshow rep answers my questions before, otherwise I won't be able to choose properly.

May wanna double check whether or not your wait list was actually cancelled, I got a similar email for Red Sonja and still ended up converting a couple weeks later after I ignored it.

My wife usually doesn't know what to get me for X-Mas and I usually tell her that she can sling me some cash and then squirrel away whatever statue arrives close to Xmas and give that to me.

With the delay of Sinestro, Conan is now my best hope with an expected shipping date for me of 15th December. Anyone want to take bets that this won't change?

May wanna double check whether or not your wait list was actually cancelled, I got a similar email for Red Sonja and still ended up converting a couple weeks later after I ignored it.

Yup, checked yesterday and the order was still placed. Honestly, I have the Regular locked through a retailer here, no real interest in the EX, I only jumped on the WL. The discount on the Reg was good but still I'd have to use all my points and then still deal with customs.

Pushed back again. Again. Won't see it until next year now.

Just when next year remains to be seen... :lol

Where does it say its pushed back?
Had a look on Sideshow's site and it still says December?

Wow....January is going to be a killer....I really need some of these to be delayed further...

Maybe you should stop buying multiples of everything SS releases lol it does suck that Conan has been delayed once again...

Wow....January is going to be a killer....I really need some of these to be delayed further...

Between everything already slated for January plus everything from December getting bumped up (can't see Sideshow releasing anything before Christmas with the port hold-ups) plus Chinese New Year I wouldn't be surprised pieces are delayed further.

From the time we signed the contract to the time we moved in, my house took 4 months to build.

Ordered Conan on July 29th 2013. Now shipping Jan 2015.

ha you inspired me to go back through this thread.
I apparently ordered late August 2013 :)

My final flex payment has been moved to May!! 5 months delay from the already delayed January release lol

That's a big jump. They usually spread the delays out a little over the coming months.

It sucks that it is moved out that far, but if it's to ensure that we get a quality product I don't mind.

The only thing I wish would be just a little info from SS on the reason. I know they do not typically show their hand, but as a consumer it is frustrating when you don't know the why's.

Back