Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure that ARH's non existent customer service is included with that awesome 1K package, lol.

its going to be coming to 2 years now since we pre-ordered this in july 2013.I really don't understand the delay for such a low edition.

its going to be coming to 2 years now since we pre-ordered this in july 2013.I really don't understand the delay for such a low edition.

Yeah, they must have kept pushing it behind other statues. Sadly more delays and time do not equal better QC. I'm hoping to be blown away like the Fury of the Beast did.

Haven't heard anything for a while ....must be almost time for Sideshow to delay this one again! :)

Actually releasing a Conan gone on preorder nearly 2 years ago??
Madness!
Let's do another 4500 Red Sonja.

"Dear Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Conan: Rage of the Undying PF Exclusive!

We received an update from our production staff about your statue and wanted to share it with you! We are working hard on your hand crafted Conan statue and wanted to inform you that your item will begin arriving into our warehouse and shipping out to you between May and June of 2015.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item’s status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Team"

We shall be receiving the Conan statue soon I hope!

lulz just came here to post this.
Its the first time Sideshow has mailed us letting us know of a delay right?

Also funny ...because they've essentially delayed it again from their sites newer listing of Apri/May to May/June ....which really means late June ....

I can wait until May/June as long as the statue comes out looking good...

Wow this Still hasn't come out eh? Crazy. When was this supposed to come out originally, last October?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Maybe the sample that came from China looked like crap, so they had to start over...lol

Back