Computerfly's custom Spidey PF..errr Comiquette :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I need some help. I can't find a good image to use as a template for the spider that goes on the back of the costume. I was wondering if someone with Photoshop skills could make one for me.

I sketched a quick one, and cut it out so you can see what I'm going for.

I'd love for several people to take a shot at it, just to see what you folks come up with.

One thing in particular; the top half needs to be a little 'fatter' than the bottom half. Egg-shaped in a way.

Also, the legs need to be symmetrical. (A mirror image, if you will). As you can see, mine are....not. :)

Thanks in advance for the help..

backspider.jpg

Final update before paint work. Seeing it in primer makes me realize just how perfect this sculpt is. This is how Pablo must have been seeing it as it was being sculpted.

Primer1.jpg

Primer2.jpg

Primer3.jpg

Primer4.jpg

Primer5.jpg

Primer6.jpg

I bet the Sideshow folks are just as eager to see how this turns out as we are!

this is gonna look awesome, if the reg pfs didnt go for like 600, i would grab one and have someone do this for me

idk.........well thats what ppl ask for them anyways

no thanks, 1 blue/red comi will be good enough for me :joy

though i'm sure this will look great when it's done, i'm not 100% sold on it since i really did like the original w/spandex.
congrats to those who are fortunate enough to be getting one done.

com'on ssc now that carnage has been announced when is spidey coming?? will we have to wait till sdcc:monkey2

Back