Comic Con 2008 Registration Open

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the first weekend day and a lot of the locals go on that day... also, a lot of the best presentations happen on Saturday (probably because it is the largest crowd day). They have been hitting maximum capacity on Saturday for the last few years I believe!

Oh ok.

Man, i hope i can go next year.

Yeah, Saturday was pretty rough.I just used a lot of the back sides to get around the best way I could. 39 days and counting! I'm very stoked to go again.

I like how can the 4 day is sold out even though not even Saturday is sold out by itself. That must mean that they are limiting the crowd on preview night - which is a good thing. Last year preview night was worse than Saturday.

Yeah, Preview night was really bad, almost saturday bad last year.

Not sure if there's anything to be excited about this year. Anyone have rumors they can share that'll make Preview nite exciting?

Not sure if there's anything to be excited about this year. Anyone have rumors they can share that'll make Preview nite exciting?

How can you even say that without knowing what will be there or hearing any rumors? I think I can bet my collection there will be at least 1 item.

Just got it all worked out--yes, I will be there.

:D

Sweet!! Looking forward to BS with ya again Tom.

Yeah, Saturday is almost gone. Glad I took care of my passes last week.... I was starting to get a bit worried about Saturday, and with it being the last day I can attend and all... I didn't want to have to sit in the hotel room all day until my flight leaves that night... that would suck. :lol

And I love my Wife, she is diligently helping me put together something of a portfolio for Sideshow. Seeing as though I have no expectations, she really does a lot to give me hope about it.

I just want to see their reactions to Myers and Roy. :rock

Saturday is gonna be a zoo I have a feeling seeing as its the only day thats close at this point. I'm kind of glad to see the others so low right now as that means we might be able to move around a little.

Yeah, Saturday is almost gone. Glad I took care of my passes last week.... I was starting to get a bit worried about Saturday, and with it being the last day I can attend and all... I didn't want to have to sit in the hotel room all day until my flight leaves that night... that would suck. :lol

And I love my Wife, she is diligently helping me put together something of a portfolio for Sideshow. Seeing as though I have no expectations, she really does a lot to give me hope about it.

That's a damn good wife Josh. :rock :rock :rock

Very cool.

based on your work, you don't need luck. just give 'em hell, Josh!!

See everyone there, and after you leave the con on Saturday.....you will have that "other people" odor.

It's that or I should start using soap with I bathe. :monkey5

That is the only drawback to hanging out with you. It always takes a couple days to get that darko scent off myself.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back