Comic Con 2008 Registration Open

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha! They must have taken it down. I still have the page up so I can copy and paste the info here but it will be a long post. Let me know. Guess they did put it up for a bit prematurely.

I sent an e-mail to you (via the board here) since it was too long to send in PM form (and I'm sure you didn't want ten or more PMs with one days worth of scheduling). :D

Got it thank ya sir! Updated the SDCC thread with the ones I thought people would want to check out.

question: Is SS going to hold off any on newsletter or any other sort of limited exclusives during the SDCC? I ask because I will probably not be near a PC at the normal newsletter time.

I thought last year they didn't do a newsletter but don't recall since I was there. They'll announce things during the show and any items they put up during the show will be announced accordingly.

Yeah, from what I remember... there wasn't a real newsletter, just one with Con reminders and such. Most of the happenings were just contests and such to make us feel some of the SDCC goodness. And any orders can be made at the Con... at least from what I understand.

The freaks party is one of the big reasons why I'm even going....I mean yeah, SDCC will be great...but I'm more looking forward to seeing the freaks. :) There would have to be something pretty dang incredible going on for me to miss going to the freak party....something like Christian Bale in the nude....:lol

Can't wait to see you Jen :)

....and Loki :sick

Back