Colossus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't seem like Bowen or Koto are being told what versions to make. Seems more like SS still making poor decisions with their products.

how so?

Koto has made a current Ironman, current Thor, current Captain America. Only their Xmen busts are classics

and Bowens Colossus was done years ago. And generally speaking, they make both classic AND current styles for most statues (Black Panther, Electro, Emma Frost, Ghost Rider, and a ton of Hulks

Classic and current, not just current. And both Bowen and Koto look accurate to the comics, not some sort of weird hybrid.

They really need to make his face longer imo.
But I don't know much about him at all.
colossusEdit.jpg

It doesn't seem like Bowen or Koto are being told what versions to make. Seems more like SS still making poor decisions with their products.

There not told what to make although they do have to run the character list and product designs through Marvel. :monkey1

There not told what to make although they do have to run the character list and product designs through Marvel. :monkey1

Isnt that what I said? :(

While not telling them what to do, they are telling them what is allowed. same thing.

When Eaglemoss started making their Marvel Classic Figurine Collection, Eaglemoss wanted to make a classic Xmen Beast. But Marvel vetoed it, stating they wanted the Furry Beast from Astonishing Xmen

All I have to say about the Colossus comiquette is.....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/bS7MGflCbW0&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/bS7MGflCbW0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Has the Colossus been released. I can't find it on the sideshow site. It may be one that comes out for Comic Con. Anyway when they make it, I will buy it.

Has the Colossus been released. I can't find it on the sideshow site. It may be one that comes out for Comic Con. Anyway when they make it, I will buy it.

not released as of yet, it was only sneaked with the release of the nightcrawler (in the last press photo for nightcrawler)

Back