Colossus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Now after having seen the pics (It is up for PO) I can say I don't like it AT ALL:

Neither the face sculpt, nor the costume choice nor the pose...moreover he looks disproportioned IMO and he's got a very fat butt

200106_press06-001.jpg

200106_press11-001.jpg

200106_press08-001.jpg

OK Now after having seen the pics (It is up for PO) I can say I don't like it AT ALL:

Neither the face sculpt, nor the costume choice nor the pose...moreover he looks disproportioned IMO and he's got a very fat butt

200106_press08-001.jpg

Fat butt is right. Dang! dude. His normal head even looks chucky. This is a pass. I dont see ANYONE posing this statue with his normal head.

Face sculpt looks like Robin Williams in the movie Bicentennial Man. To many things off with this statue. :thud:

What's the big deal? I would be willing to bet 90% of the guys that post on this forum have a very fat butt. Let's not just single out Colossus....:lol

decent enough, but hating the lines on the face. why couldn't they just scale down the bust and make it the same type... colossus doesn't have lines on his face. love interpretation works, but not when it comes to Marvel.

Back