Colossus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not released as of yet, it was only sneaked with the release of the nightcrawler (in the last press photo for nightcrawler)

Maybe they sneaked it first to see the reaction. The pics also said prototype pending approval. They should do that with all statues like they do for movies before release to see if any changes need to be made. Would be awesome and would help them sell even more pieces.

I like this comiquette. And I don't mind them releasing it 3-6 months from now. 2nd quarter 2011 is fine by me....although not by some here I am sure. I ordered enough already. But I get the feeling Sideshow is gonna pull my hand again with Cyclops and maybe Rogue. Hopefully its a She-Hulk comiquette.

I like this comiquette. And I don't mind them releasing it 3-6 months from now. 2nd quarter 2011 is fine by me....although not by some here I am sure. I ordered enough already. But I get the feeling Sideshow is gonna pull my hand again with Cyclops and maybe Rogue. Hopefully its a She-Hulk comiquette.

You know darn well that if this goes up for pre-order it will likely ship in 4th quarter. Evidently everything is meant to ship in the 4th quarter. :lol

eh, didn't they already release a She-Hulk com in the Hughes line.
so i doubt very much we'll see another anytime soon:monkey1

eh, didn't they already release a She-Hulk com in the Hughes line.
so i doubt very much we'll see another anytime soon:monkey1

Well didn't they do a Black Cat from the AH(Hughe line)? And yet we have a Black Cat PF. Same with Emma Frost. Was hoping the pic below be a She-Hulk comiquette but it could be a PF. I need more ladies in my collection dammit! :gah:

picture.php

Last edited:
not released as of yet, it was only sneaked with the release of the nightcrawler (in the last press photo for nightcrawler)

Thanks for the clarification. Hopefully he will be larger than it appears in the nightcrawler photo. I know he is bending over, but to me it still doesn't appear to be 1/4 scale.

Thanks for the clarification. Hopefully he will be larger than it appears in the nightcrawler photo. I know he is bending over, but to me it still doesn't appear to be 1/4 scale.

Because it is not. It will be in 1/5 scale.

looks like we will get this guy tomorrow, another Marvel piece :gah:. I have lost count of all them so far and were not half way through yet...........

Looks like Colossus will be coming up for pre-order on July 15th...Sure looks like the preview pic...

Back