colonial marines current ebay prices?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if there really are monkeys out there willing to pay that much for a hicks figure.. my little reomendation to the lot of you that have one is to..BLOODY SELL IT!!

get yourself an ss predator maquette with that money.. or 6 or 7 other ht figures:monkey1

I guess so! Sweet Jesus bald headed Palomino! There's allot of people out there with more money than brains. Wait till the bottom falls out and buy them from these guys for a $1300 loss! :rotfl

yep. thats what ill do:lol .. holy crap ..as much as i want a hicks thers no way id shell out $1100 on a figure , not a cent over $250 for that matter.. hell if i had that money on me id sooner buy 8 avp-r warriors shipped from hk lol.

Someone should run a special...Buy 2 for $3000.- and get FREE shipping! :lol This is kinda entertaining watching these auctions.

I still dont think many people will sell their hicks figure despite the price. Their marines set will be very incomplete without him there. Also most people dont have more than 1 hicks.

Back