colonial marines current ebay prices?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the reason he's so much rarer than the others is that if you're going to just have one marine, Hicks would be it. So a lot of people who don't have the other figures bought him. Of course, that means that they aren't as tied to keeping the figure as someone with all of the marines, since as you say you can't very well sell Hicks and keep the rest. So if these are really selling at this price, I wouldn't be surprised to see more.

Did you get paid yet, BTW?

Im guessing the seller had a couple of buddies or a sock puppet account putting in bids to bump the price on this item.

Im concidering selling mine soon coz I nned the money badly but Im not using this auction as a good indicator of the figures actual value . . this auction is just insane.

Nash why sell yourself short? You should have posted that puppy for the full $1500.00. :lol

If idiots are willing to pay I am happy to sell. :D

See, you were watching that other one and didn't even know about the other cheaper options. :lol It's funny how that can happen.

Yep! One more to go and I'm complete. Who would have thought in 2 months of really looking I would complete this set this late in the game. :cool:

Yeah, I got a Hudson that was missing the helmet for $86 the other day that I plan to turn into a Hicks (don't really need the helmet, since I plan to display him without it anyway). So all I need now is Apone.

BTW, got my Vasquez yesterday. She's pretty nice, although I don't seem to have one of those velcro name tags that go on the vest. Is she supposed to have one?

Yeah, I got a Hudson that was missing the helmet for $86 the other day that I plan to turn into a Hicks (don't really need the helmet, since I plan to display him without it anyway). So all I need now is Apone.

BTW, got my Vasquez yesterday. She's pretty nice, although I don't seem to have one of those velcro name tags that go on the vest. Is she supposed to have one?

I don't think so. I also had a heck of a time trying to put her shoes and armor on. they are both half assed. :lol

only marnine i have right now is drake.. i plan on either getting hudson or apone..( i dont give a rats ass about the characters..:lol) i just want some marine armor to go with the drake body and ill try to get a custom headsculpt of meself for it.:rotfl.

what im saving up for now is atleast 2 avp-r warriors.. but i cant decide whether to pass on those and put the money towards the upcoming p1 and alien queen.

but i dont have a single alien warrior:monkey2

I want to bid on it so bad just to see if the bidding stops. If it stops we know it is just his friends being dumb. If it goes up than it must be for real. :monkey3

Back