colonial marines current ebay prices?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just scored a mark drake figure for $79 + $30 shipping.

mint in box and never assembled:D:D:D

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=170187965666&_trksid=p3984.cWON.m313.lVI

Yeah, I saw that one. It's a pretty good deal, although of course Drake is probably the least sought-after of the marines for some reason. Part of it is that he's not wearing the standard armor, so it's harder to use him for other things. The figure is solid though -- you just have to repaint the head.

So how much did it go for and who removed the link :monkey3 i didnt wanna bid i wanted to watch it but someone feels insecure :p

I'm sure you can find it with a simple search -- it still has 16 hours to go, and it's already past $800. I think you might be able to get them separately for about that much. Needless to say, I lost interest in that auction a while ago.

In fact, I'm starting to get frustrated looking for the rest of the marines. I've been looking for Hicks, Vasquez, and Apone for months now, and I never seem to be able to get them. The prices have just been going up, too.

However, a quick suggestion, if you can wait... wait. There's a good chance HT will be announcing a new line from another Alien movie -- hoping for A L I E N -- in which case, the prices will surely drop as everyone focuses on a new alien line.?
I don't know. A new line could just generate more interest in the Aliens figures. BTW is there any concrete evidence that HT might be starting another Alien-based line? I agree that ALIEN figures would be fantastic, although perhaps not as commercially viable as space marines.

Yeah, I saw that one. It's a pretty good deal, although of course Drake is probably the least sought-after of the marines for some reason. Part of it is that he's not wearing the standard armor, so it's harder to use him for other things. The figure is solid though -- you just have to repaint the head.

I'm sure you can find it with a simple search -- it still has 16 hours to go, and it's already past $800. I think you might be able to get them separately for about that much. Needless to say, I lost interest in that auction a while ago.

In fact, I'm starting to get frustrated looking for the rest of the marines. I've been looking for Hicks, Vasquez, and Apone for months now, and I never seem to be able to get them. The prices have just been going up, too.

I don't know. A new line could just generate more interest in the Aliens figures. BTW is there any concrete evidence that HT might be starting another Alien-based line? I agree that ALIEN figures would be fantastic, although perhaps not as commercially viable as space marines.

PM sent. Hope it helps! :D

I purchased a drake figure this morning..When purchasing the figure i was automatically charged $30 for shipping to the United Arab Emirates.that menu at the bottom of every listing where you can check shipping costs. However in the sellers description of the item he states,
$30 is the price to asia and singapore.
$38 for rest of the world.

Link https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...item=170187965666&_trksid=p3984.cWON.m313.lVI

anyway he sent me this message through ebay now.

"hi there, for other countries other than malaysia and singapore the shipping fees is $38usd,but you only made payment of $30usd. So you need to made another payment of $8usd. Its stated in the auction already, item will reach you within between 9-12days. Once u made the payment of $8usd i will shipped out within 3days.thank you!"

I'm not sure how i should go about sending the $8. Using his email through paypal? Or is there some way to do it through ebay?

Right... Long post there:eek:
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Well, it sounds like the shipping costs were correctly stated in the auction but the automatic calculation at checkout didn't work properly for some reason. You probably have no choice but to just send him a separate paypal payment for the $8.

Right, I realize its the middle east, but technically SW Asia if you had to put it on a continent...just what I came to refer to the area during my 2 deployments in that part of the world. Just my argument to get you a cheaper shipping price and why checkout may have automatically calculated $30.

Still, decent shipping price, I've seen stuff ship for $50+, just crazy. And an even better total price given how scarce those figs are becoming. I even cringe at shipping quotes from Canada to US from toys2...I'd call myself cheap, but then again I pay $100+ for some figs! Congrats.

Right, I realize its the middle east, but technically SW Asia if you had to put it on a continent...just what I came to refer to the area during my 2 deployments in that part of the world. Just my argument to get you a cheaper shipping price and why checkout may have automatically calculated $30.

Still, decent shipping price, I've seen stuff ship for $50+, just crazy. And an even better total price given how scarce those figs are becoming. I even cringe at shipping quotes from Canada to US from toys2...I'd call myself cheap, but then again I pay $100+ for some figs! Congrats.

oh my i remember looking into purchasing a predator from canada.. canadian international shipping is bloody ridiculous, i got a quote of $165 shipping fees for a p2 elder that cost me only $ 144 lol

I just went to a store and they still had a Hicks figure. It was 115 dollars, so I bought it.

I think it's a good price, not ?

hopefully they have him but i remember when i was looking for him i found a couple of places that had him listed in stock for around 90-115 but it always turned out that they were out of stock and just hadn't updated their wedsite.

If you do get him he's an awesome figure. a fellow board member helped me get mine and i was also fortunante enough to get one of les' hicks heads.

I don't know, that's easily twice the highest price I've ever seen that figure go for, so either there are some stupid bidders getting carried away or there's some kind of funny business going on.

Just saw that too, that is insane. A whole brand new set of 6 marines went for 800.00 yesterday. But 1 figure, that's loco.

Back