colonial marines current ebay prices?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, nice one.
I thought they went for maybe 200 or so, so 115 seemed a very good price, but check this Ebay auction:

https://cgi.benl.ebay.be/Hot-Toys-A...goryZ348QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

700+ dollars ! I hardly can believe this is real, that's just insane !

Damn you beat me to it! I'm sorry but that's absurd, not figure is worth that much... Those people bidding on this item should be ashamed of themselves. I mean there is a limit for any figure...

Hopefully this will lead to a lot of Hick Auctions opening up! And drop the price!

I don't even think Hot Toys figures are limited edition in the same way as some other companies', but I'm not sure. Of course there would still be a certain number that they produced, but I doubt that they publicize it.

That auction is hilarious. Those fools keep up that stupid bidding war, and it'll probably go to $2000.:lol

No way is Hicks worth that. I could get a Hudson and just repaint the armor and I'd have Hicks, which I'll probably end up doing.

$900+ for this figure is ridiculous. Anyone silly enough to pay this amount will be pretty dissapointed when the have the figure in hand. Its a cool figure but not that cool.

I suspect there might be something fishy about this auction anyway for the price to become so inflated.

$900+ for this figure is ridiculous. Anyone silly enough to pay this amount will be pretty dissapointed when the have the figure in hand. Its a cool figure but not that cool.

I suspect there might be something fishy about this auction anyway for the price to become so inflated.

Yeah I don't think this guy will ever get paid. I think this is just two nerds in a pissing match.

Yeah I don't think this guy will ever get paid. I think this is just two nerds in a pissing match.

Pretty much what I think aswell. They'll bid until one of them 'wins', then they won't pay a cent. Ive seen that happen so many times it isn't even funny.

Still, Captain hook says it's Bad form.
SuperStock_252-509.jpg

I think this guy should sell an auction to find out what happens in this auction. I would pay a dollar to be able to report back to you guys. :lol

lol thats pretty sad.. isnt there a penalty for not paying?

the seller will most likely file a non-paying bidder report. a couple of those marks on your ebay record and you will soon be known as "no longer a registered user". :cool:

Ok at this point does anyone know the seller? It is up to over $1500.00. I just can't really see anyone paying that price for this. WTF is going on?!? :confused:

I think it's a couple of people just trying to inflate the value of the figure. the seller, and two people he knows. Notice he also takes money orders?
It are fishy to me.

Back