colonial marines current ebay prices?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude I am bidding just over that to see what happens. I will sacrifice my account for the truth. Just like Xfiles. :lol :monkey3

I can't believe this... I'm actually appalled at this. No figure is worth that amount of money... the buyer should be ashamed of them selves... That money could be so much better spent on a real piece of art... but $2350+ on a 12" figure is stupid!

Great for the seller thought! :D

i should easily get a grand for my box then.......

vegas270.jpg

vegas269.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

i should easily get a grand for my box then.......

vegas270.jpg

vegas269.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hell yeah dude! I kid about selling mine though. I have a Figure Master Les head on the way and he is customizing the arms to match the head. I wouldn't give that up for anything. :cool:

I just noticed too that none of his other auctions hide the buyers name. Someone please shed some light on this!

Dear eBay Community Member,
The bid that you entered for the item (130190712033) has been cancelled. You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

Please be cautious if you are contacted about purchasing this item after the bid has been cancelled and as always avoid paying for your eBay item using instant wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram as these payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.

So obviously someone around here is the dishonest one. My bid was canceled because they read my post on this site. So seller or buyer I ask what is going on? I call hijinks and you know it! :rolleyes:

Back