Collectors, Activate! Now's your chance to be a superhero!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty

just me
Reaction score
A friend of Sideshow and longtime collector (and Olympic cyclist) Dave Zabriskie, has had a tragic thing happen.... he's been burglarized and had nearly $200,000 worth of personal property stolen. Worst of all, an estimated $11,000 of it was Sideshow collectibles :horror :sick

Sideshow is offering a reward of $10,000 to anyone who can provide tips that lead to the arrest of the people who did this. We think collectors can help because you guys are constantly on the lookout on eBay for cool stuff, as well as suspicious sellers. Please read the following article and help the Salt Lake City police track these criminals down!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=6349

Here's the article about the burglary (including more stuff that was stolen that may pop up on eBay): https://velonews.com/article/88567/zabriskie-s-home-burglarized

You can also help by passing this around and letting all your friends and fellow collectors know to watch for these items or anyone who knows anything about the incident! (through Facebook, MySpace, etc)

P!tu... you could make a video ;)

Last edited:
wow, that is terrible news but it is awesome what you guys at sideshow are doing to help. I'll definitely be on the lookout as i peruse ebay.

Pix are you on the case or what? Secret underwear activate? :lol Seriously though this is sh_tty news for any collector. :lecture

Salt Lake, eh? Go to Pixletwin's house. I bet he had all his wives help him do it.

7 Marvel sideshow statues ($11,000)

umm..not sure how they decided on that value

The stolen statues were of: "Hellboy" pistol figurine, "Ash"Army of Darkness, "Tomb Raider" Lara Croft, "The Punisher," "Alien," "Ironman" Limited Edition, and a "Gears of War" character.

Those are all numbered items... does he have the ES on them. That would assist collectors in identifying the stolen items. I assume more than that list is part of the $11,000 value.

This is something every collector fears---I hope they find out who did this and everything gets returned....

Back