Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Suggestion: Perhaps adding Environment to the WETA types would be good. They have done quite a number of these.

Suggestion: Perhaps adding Environment to the WETA types would be good. They have done quite a number of these.

So are like the Lord of the Rings buildings right?

I was thinking about that and trying to decide if Statue would suffice?

Maybe a manufacturer specific type of "Environment"? Kind of like how I setup Premium Format for SSC.

They are buildings, yes. Though most include other "environmental" aspects like trees, paths, etc. The Environment line is quite popular. They just released Rivendell and Orthanc is about to come out as well.

They are buildings, yes. Though most include other "environmental" aspects like trees, paths, etc. The Environment line is quite popular. They just released Rivendell and Orthanc is about to come out as well.

Yea most definitely.

I am just trying to keep things as simple as possible, if I can.

What I mean by that is, for the base line collectible types, if I can keep the smallest subset as possible.

What I am wondering is if at the highest level we can call them statues and then underneath that it would be labeled an environment.

Hey Tyler, I noticed you approved a heap of my submissions today.
Thanks mate...:hi5:

Hey T,

You limited the collection pics to 50 right? Will that change? Just asking.

Yea most definitely.

I am just trying to keep things as simple as possible, if I can.

What I mean by that is, for the base line collectible types, if I can keep the smallest subset as possible.

What I am wondering is if at the highest level we can call them statues and then underneath that it would be labeled an environment.

That would probably work! I think it is a good idea if you are trying to limit vast amounts of overlap!

Added

ARH Studios

Thor
Leonidas
Cleopatra
Pocahontas
Athena
Medusa

Hey Tyler, I noticed you approved a heap of my submissions today.
Thanks mate...:hi5:

No problem, finally trying to get through my backlog!

Hey T,

You limited the collection pics to 50 right? Will that change? Just asking.

Correct, it is limited to 50 for now. That will most likely change in the future. I set the limit for now so that I could gauge how many people add photos and how much average space they will use up. I will probably end up increasing it in increments of 50 over time.

That would probably work! I think it is a good idea if you are trying to limit vast amounts of overlap!

Awesome, thanks for your input! I think I will do this as well as do the same for SSC environment pieces.

I am curious if prop replica places will be on there at all. Like Factory X (who did Buffy stuff, etc)?

Speaking of the list, here is what I have in order they were requested:

QMx
DID
Dragons
3R
Megahouse
Factory X

I am sure I am missing some of the requested ones, please let me know.

Going to be pushing out some updates this weekend/early next week. Stay tuned for what the enhancements are (nothing too major this round).

Back