Cold Cathode Sabers are cool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, just did a yoda which was hard to do. Especially with the small cathode. Soldering is a pain and the internal wire broke :/. Drilling is also a pain cause my versions don't involve glue but fit the hilt. Damaged the saber with yoda :(.

Best,

Robert

I am very very close to a solution to ROTJ Luke and Obiwan hilts. Stay tuned.

Very cool. Bit lame though since I just sent you my sabers including extra hilts I purchased for Luke and Obi. Curse my impatience. :)

I just have a few quick/dumb questions for those who already sent out their hilts. Did you send them with the blade still attached, and if not, did you just yank them out? I'd like to keep my unlit ones untouched if I can. My Vader arrived today and I gotta say he looks pretty awesome!

Edit: nvm :slap :lol

I just have a few quick/dumb questions for those who already sent out their hilts. Did you send them with the blade still attached, and if not, did you just yank them out? I'd like to keep my unlit ones untouched if I can. My Vader arrived today and I gotta say he looks pretty awesome!

Edit: nvm :slap :lol

Grab the blade as close to the bottom as possible and wiggle it back and forth. You hear or feel the glue crack then it just slides out.

Thanks. I finally figured that out minutes after I posted that. :slap I sent out my hilts today, so hopefully you should get it by the end of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpgOk so my two have returned from Natedog and they are amazing!!! They complete the figures for me, and are so much better than the coloured plastic ones. Here's a quick phone pic, need to tidy the wires and do some futzing but you get the idea!!! Thanks Natedog!!!!

Start the futzing by putting the red saber in Vader's right hand. #9 rule of Star Wars, never shall a saber appear in Vader's left hand.

I want one from this lightsaber for my darth vader. what is the price with shipping to germany ?

hi how do i order saber for luke and darth vader, thanks. also u have shipping rates to thailand?

looks great, im working on some other stuff right now but will contact you once i get up to obi-wan

Finally got Luke and Obiwan figured out. PM me if interested.

Hi my friend!!first of all congratulations for your incredible sabers.. I.m interested un a ROTJedi luke saber...how to order my friend...what i must do?...i.m from Spain...Kind regards

Enviado desde mi CUBOT P9 mediante Tapatalk

Hello to answer your question about painting the bulbs I used Tamiya clear read on my Vader and it looks great makes it red when off and looks very red when on instead of pink

Last edited:
Back