Cold Cathode Sabers are cool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nate you are a beast dude!

Mind you that my iPad pictures aren't the greatest. I love theses sabers sooooo much.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

"Take them out commander Wolffe!"
"Yes general."
"You heard him men. Go go go go go go go!

Pew pew. Vroom vroom.

"Rollie's inbound"

Pew pew. Vroom vroom vroom.

"Take that clankers!"
"All clear sir."
"Good work commander!"

Let me ask you this Nate, what kind of camera are you using that captures the perfect look of your sabers without the extreme glow making it look all blurry?

Damn, I was hoping to finish four sets of Grievous sabers today myself but instead I've been d*cking around with a washing machine all day trying to figure out what's wrong with it. Arrgh.

Spud: faster shutter speed to minimize the amount of glow from the sabers - this might require more ambient light and adjusting your aperture (if you're shooting manual) to get anything besides the sabers in the shot. ;)

Damn, I was hoping to finish four sets of Grievous sabers today myself but instead I've been d*cking around with a washing machine all day trying to figure out what's wrong with it. Arrgh.

Spud: faster shutter speed to minimize the amount of glow from the sabers - this might require more ambient light and adjusting your aperture (if you're shooting manual) to get anything besides the sabers in the shot. ;)
So what you're telling me is my iPad won't cut it? hahahaha
Yeah I even tried my little digital camera but it was putting some crazy glare on the picture. I'll have to see about borrowing my mom's camera to do some manual shots.

Those are freaking sweet!
As for the photos. I'm just using my iPhone 4. If you tap to focus on the saber it adjusts the aperture/shutter speed to give you a cleaner pic.

Since this seems to be the saber thread, does anyone have or has anyone seen one or more Sideshow Jedi Luke sabers/hilts available for sale? I've been looking for over a month now and haven't spotted anything yet. So far the best I've been able to come up with is full boxed figures on eBay for $130+

Here's close to 1/3 of the sabers I have on hand right now, soon to be joined by Malgus, Grievous, Maul, ObiWan, Anakin and Yoda versions - pretty much a couple of every saber hilt I could get my hands on.

There will be Luke Jedi saber hilt included with upcoming sideshow R2D2 next year if i remember correctly.

Those look pretty sweet Pixel, I like your 'off' colors. Already have sabers from Nate and I am pretty happy with those. Too bad a couple of them broke in transit, cool but fragile stuff unfortunately.

Back