Cobra Desert Ops Trooper: Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, one of the shortest thats for sure. Something similar happened with one of the clone troopers.

I'm curious as to why the Desert Officer has a Limited Edition of 1,000, while the already shipped Desert Sniper has a TBD run.

Maybe it's administrative mistake that they'll change to 1,000 later.

It seems like the perfect opportunity to start collecting this line.

SSC now has 5 in stock.
Personally I love this type of business model.

Yeah but it wasn't anywhere near this short. It was a month or two. Not FOUR days! :lol

Shortest Pre-order in history. I'm making it offical. :lecture

Yes, its a short PO to ship thats for sure though techinically its "official" ship date isn't until the 19th.

Maybe they forgot to put the preorder up ealier. :dunno

Makes sense to me. Maybe it was supposed to go up with the Sniper?

"official" is a little hard to determine. Its available now, so its offically released. I think they are only using the 'early arrival' notice this time instead of the usual 15 day notice becaused they screwed up. Had people ordered 4 days ago and been charged today there would have been a lot of WTF responses since there was no 'its almost here' notice. :dunno

In any case, Sideshow did handle this poorly. If anything they should have waited the 4 days and just made this a surpise in-stock item.

ANOTHER Cobra Trooper? Really?

When is there going to be a new Snake Eyes? Or Faceplate Cobra Commander?

C'mon Sideshow!!!

Back