Cobra Desert Ops Trooper: Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Necroposting.

Got him a new toy to play with, a FN P90.

14ct9c8.jpg

5vvyv7.jpg

1zz2qgn.jpg

Last edited:
I still want to grab a set eventually, but I need to make room somewhere first.

Joe collection is at maximum capacity at the moment. I could easily enough squeeze in a couple more troopers though.

I would get these, but I'd rather get more blue ones....no matter how many blue ones I have already.

Updated my officers with new MC Toys Skull Balaclavas. I prefer these over the stock red masks.
IMG_44232.JPG

IMG_44242.JPG

IMG_44222.JPG

Thanks! I was nervous when i ordered...incase they didn't fit, but they're spot on.:)

u7u5ymy4.jpg

1st guy: "Did you fart?"
2nd guy: "*I* didn't fart...... Did *you* fart?"
1st guy: "No, dummy, I asked you..."

Great pic! I like the mask on the Desert one a lot. The Desert Cobras are some of my favorites of the line.

I know it's off topic, but am I the only one who thought that NFL coach Dickk Vermeil always looked like he smelled a fart when he was on the sideline?

are7erum.jpg

yrapu2ut.jpg

eze2esuq.jpg

Anyway, back to topic.

I made one of my Desert Cobras a "heavy weapons" guy..... Gave him a Stinger missile and the Crimson Guard backpack (which looks quite good against the tan uniform).

epy9y2us.jpg

9a4a4eqe.jpg

One of my Desert Cobra Officers took leave and came on vacation with me and my girlfriend back to my home state of Kentucky.

Today, we went to the Williamstown Lake. I think he had fun....

8ahunu7e.jpg

He had a little target practice off the side of the boat.

5eryryny.jpg

Then did some fishing.

u3a2uhuv.jpg

He grabbed some rays while waiting for the fish to bite.

6e8y2u2u.jpg

And bite they did...

unedygu8.jpg

Time for an ice cold Yeungling!

ze3u2a6y.jpg

And time to call it a day. Riding back into the dock with my cousin Hanley and my Dad.

tuqusegy.jpg

Back