Cobra Desert Ops Trooper: Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just surprised they made us wait this long to Pre-order him. I still don't get why the wait, especially when he is shipping within a month's time of ordering. They might as well just have waited and have him be an in-stock order. We've known he was coming since Dusty was previewed afterall. He wasn't unexpected by any means. So why not let us order him months ago, or even at SDCC at the latest? :dunno

That is surprising as well. I mean we saw this guy quite a long time ago so this long until the release is odd, but my guess is they didn't want to hit so close to the last troopers when giving us these two.

Since they havent shown a Desert Trooper, I wonder if they maybe will release the Trooper as a different variant, like the Sniper (black one) was different than the other 2 blues.

BAH!!!

I'm really ambivalent about buying this guy. Plus being so close to the sniper release makes this feel like a double buy.

Neither desert variants are must haves, imo.

I would like to have them, but it's not the right time to buy for me right now, and quite frankly I feel like it's pretty likely I'll be able to pick these up cheap down the road if I want.

BAH!!!

I'm really ambivalent about buying this guy. Plus being so close to the sniper release makes this feel like a double buy.

That too! These Joes are getting expensive. Hawk, Viper and Zartan/Rock and Roll are must haves, so I'm passing on these right now so I can take a little break! :)

Ordered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passed!!!!!!!!!!!!

sideshow-the-dead-subject-138-street-prophet-figure-ex-c56c2.jpg

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

ordered!!!!!!!
with all the troop builders in cobra i hope we will see some green shirts soon.

The red balaclava looks better with the Desert uniform on the officer, than the Sniper's black one. They should have painted the chevron red though. Man! I wish SS would have made a new head sculpts.

Yep, Had new head sculpts been provided, the purchase of the Desert Sniper and the the Desert Officer would have been a no-brainer for me. As it is now, I'm taking a "wait and see" approach to see if I can get cheaper them with some other on-line retailer (cough *Hastings* cough)...

Yep, Had new head sculpts been provided, the purchase of the Desert Sniper and the the Desert Officer would have been a no-brainer for me. As it is now, I'm taking a "wait and see" approach to see if I can get cheaper them with some other on-line retailer (cough *Hastings* cough)...

I passed on these figures because the heads were reused.

Keep Cobra blue.

I like Cobra blue too, since that's the way I remember them in the comic and cartoon. Sure it looks good to have them real-world accurate, but IMO G.I. Joe has that unique Fantasy/SciFi quality mixed in with a touch of realistic military stories and characters.

Snow Serpents?

BATS?

Eels?

Techno-Vipers?

Heat-Vipers?

Night-Vipers?

True, IMO SSC should be making these and I'd buy 'em up, instead of all the Trooper variants. The same characters, with reused faces and just different color uniforms is boring for me.

I'm cool with color variants but sculpt reruns are lazy and annoying.

And where the ____ are our Crimson Guards :tap

Back