Cobra Desert Ops Trooper: Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
The SDCC Podium 2 has a slot for Cobra Desert Ops Trooper: Officer, but no pics yet. So thought I'd give him a thread!!

These are from Michael Crawford.

sdcc2011_sideshow_gijoe_3.jpg

sdcc2011_sideshow_gijoe_1.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap! 'Face changed his sig! :horror

I assume this is the other Cobra shown in the dio shots of the Weapons Cache.

Holy crap! 'Face changed his sig! :horror

I assume this is the other Cobra shown in the dio shots of the Weapons Cache.

Haha yup. After 6 years figure it was time for a change.

Now if someone would delete the typical unfunny post by ecko. Why he is in the Joe section, I don't even . .

I noticed SS didnt let you double on GC this SDCC and they didnt add any new environments to the elegible list (not that there is any now, possibly planned), wonder if they are trying to tell people not to hold off on these as GC isnt a given

Looks like it belongs on Tatooine. :lol
Yeah, this looks more like Star Wars than GI Joe, and the jungle environment looked more like Indiana Jones than GI Joe to me. I wonder if it's just cheaper to do this and license it as a Joe product than under the Lucas licenses. . .actually, I'm sure it is. I just hope the Star Wars and Indy fans notice this and buy some.

Yeah, this looks more like Star Wars than GI Joe, and the jungle environment looked more like Indiana Jones than GI Joe to me. I wonder if it's just cheaper to do this and license it as a Joe product than under the Lucas licenses. . .actually, I'm sure it is. I just hope the Star Wars and Indy fans notice this and buy some.

But they'd be better off not licensing it as either and keeping it open ended and posing it with different genre figs.

You know. This enviroment is actually not bad looking. Looks rather good in fact. And the uses, my gosh, the uses. Tatooine, Indy market place, Joe.

Not worth the price though. I really wish they would just sale them as generic enviroments under the Sideshow Originals line and get them out to the customer about $80 cheaper.

I would totally be in for this for $90-$110.

Back