Cobra Desert Ops Trooper: Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nam's right. The Cobra Desert Ops Trooper: Sniper was announced and put up for pre-order and is scheduled to ship in August. The Cobra Desert Ops Trooper: Officer (working name?) has been shown several times but not put up for PO yet. There has been no mention of a Cobra Desert Ops Trooper: Trooper yet. :lol

Is it just the lighting at SDCC or did they darken the Cobra Officer's skin tone for the Desert figure?

It is a little surprising that the Desert Cobra Officer is slated to ship the same month that he's solicited, but not that surprising when you realize all the parts are ready in the factory already.

The Desert BDUs are the same as the Desert Sniper, with the exception of some small details such as the rank bars. They share the helmet and goggles, also.

Everything else is essentially the same as the original Officer with the exception of the color.

Really bummed that the Viper was pushed back to November. Wanted to use my reward points to pick up another Viper, but I may just get a Desert Officer and Sniper instead.

Last edited:
I'm glad he's getting here soon because while just a variant he looked great at comic-con and if he's like the sniper he'll look really great in production. You're right though with him being a repaint and the sniper having just come out him being so close behind isn't TOO surprising.

Ordered but surprised he's shipping this month.

I'm just surprised they made us wait this long to Pre-order him. I still don't get why the wait, especially when he is shipping within a month's time of ordering. They might as well just have waited and have him be an in-stock order. We've known he was coming since Dusty was previewed afterall. He wasn't unexpected by any means. So why not let us order him months ago, or even at SDCC at the latest? :dunno

Back