Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright! Who's up first for 2019? Trying to figure out what to make? Anybody got anyone on the table yet?

Of course I have a number of customs working on the table. Lady Jaye, Tunnel Rat, Dial Tone (back pack please?), and Clutch are all progressing. If only I had time to work on them...

Of course I have a number of customs working on the table. Lady Jaye, Tunnel Rat, Dial Tone (back pack please?), and Clutch are all progressing. If only I had time to work on them...

I hope Pace is ok! Would love BBQ Gear but will survive I guess. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuzz I have the BBQ gear set! Its just not painted, I just can't at the moment due to the weather here but will get around it somehow. Let me know is you wanted it painted or not.

Same here. Everyone knows life can get hard at times.

SF, Howdy! I will get the Dialtone ready in the next couple of weeks. Stay tune. I need to check all my materials and moulds. I haven't touch it for a long time.

Somehow I will do BATS and many more surprise but just bear with me. Hope we can get our Joe project back on track.

Appreciate it Pace. I know how life can change priorities. Just glad you came back up on the net!

If you did not produce such a great product, your absence would not be so significant on the board!

Appreciate it Pace. I know how life can change priorities. Just glad you came back up on the net!

If you did not produce such a great product, your absence would not be so significant on the board!

Pace!!!! Great that you are ok! That is all that matters!!!! I can wait! No worries! Be well and what SF said above! [emoji6][emoji41]

Woooo hoooo! More surprises from Pace!

Just found the orange jumpsuit I bought to do BBQ. Me thinks a weekend project is in order.

Just going through my thread from the very beginning and to my surprise photo bucket re-hosted all my pictures. Its all back again. Its been a journey since I first started this couple of years back. Gives me a smile in my face and very happy I managed to put a smile on everyone here especially the Joe fans. My big thanks to all who supported my projects. I wish I can go back and do more.....we will see.

As for now, its just fun to read through the thread starting from page one.....I surprise myself. Most of the post I cannot remember fully. We will see what happen in the next couple of months. For now keep the custom flowing in the Joe section.

Just going through my thread from the very beginning and to my surprise photo bucket re-hosted all my pictures. Its all back again. Its been a journey since I first started this couple of years back. Gives me a smile in my face and very happy I managed to put a smile on everyone here especially the Joe fans. My big thanks to all who supported my projects. I wish I can go back and do more.....we will see.

As for now, its just fun to read through the thread starting from page one.....I surprise myself. Most of the post I cannot remember fully. We will see what happen in the next couple of months. For now keep the custom flowing in the Joe section.

Kudos Man!!!! Your work has been phenomenal!!!! I need to sort out the BBQ Gear, maybe just raw works and I Paint it! [emoji1303][emoji109]

So after some adjustment here is what it looks like so far. I have baked the head and the sculpt is fixed. Here is what the two braids should look like but I will make it adjustable so that when the head is adjusted for a pose the braids will move and be set right.

Finish up this guy :lecture

EF, The chief is updated. Minor tweaking left and ready to cast. I have to sort out the braids on how best to approach it to make it able to pose naturally. Added more volume to the hair and restructured the jaw lines.
O6qQnvN.jpg

hrGaNdl.jpg

7Cm8ZPg.jpg

Back