Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dialtone's gear looks fantastic, even at this early stage. Amazing! :clap

Last edited:
Just giving Dialtone some loving.... Maybe I will also do Mainframe's backpack and computer ....hmmmmmm Who wants ones????
hwpQ6ar.jpg

Size comparison........... 1/6th
CMCH8qv.jpg

Thanks for watching guys....

WOO!!! ON BOARD FOR MAINFRAME TOO!!! DIALTONE AND MAINFRAME IN THE SAME BLURB! It's getting exciting fellas.., Yo Joe! Or uh Cobra (La la la!) Depending what side of the fence you fall!

I think the green Barney Ross shirt would work good for Dialtone. Color is pretty close too.

Test cast. This is Dialtone's belt gizmo, right wrist com assembly, right arm device, top gun sight mount and knee pad. Almost all his gears are done now. Fine details will be added to his back pack and mic assembly. The gun will be detailed and once I'm happy I will start making the silicone mould and cast everything.

Cocktail stick shows size comparison on how small it is.
vnym3dH.jpg

This is the master for casting the knee pad. You can also see the turned aluminium wrist band on its side you can see the casted part. It is designed to fit to any 1/6 scale wrist which allows you to sleeve it over the shirt for a snug fit as per the original figure and card art. I have no visual reference for the left wrist so I might leave the left wrist band bare but if anyone of you have the original figure is it possible to get a close up photo and post it here.
6UWVbCH.jpg

Right wrist band assembled with the screen and computer device.
ualbZTp.jpg

Got some time doing BBQ gears. This is for the others remaining on the list. I have assembled the tank....not finished yet but its getting close.
XW5ZyMO.jpg

Managed to complete Dialtone's assault rifle. This is the break down of parts minus the trigger. You can see on the subsequent pictures the details added on to the rifle. Only missing parts are the trigger and the charging handle on the left and it good to go for the mould then casting can begin.

Total parts together is 14 pieces counting the front sight. This is a kit on its own with so many parts to be assembled so we can all enjoy a 1/6th Dialtone's rifle.
voQMN6c.jpg

Details on the rifle.....
xCScXeR.jpg

Here you can see I added extra detail such as the trigger recessed area and the hollowed out hand grips for extra detailing.
wOpMMYE.jpg

Overall completed rifle.......
hqd786R.jpg

BBQ gears (head sculpt is separate) Update: Feb. 2, 18

1. Ultra (SENT) X2 plus sculpt
2. Fuzzhead (PRIMED AND READY)-awaits instructions if going to be painted
3. EF (SENT)
4. Kosin +/- sculpt (ON PROCESS)-Primed and ready, awaits confirmation for full painting
5. Skiman (ON PROCESS)
6. blb700 (SENT)
7.DrunkIronRabit (PRIMED AND READY) -awaits instructions
8. RangerRick (SENT)
9.Niltusk - Never forgotten. (SENT
10. YT74 - (SENT)
11.Miketek - SENT

I don't think I could get any more excited for these BATS, really cool that you show the process, never thought about people milling styrene. :lol

Back