Cobra commander head sculpt and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Dailtone's pack completed and primed ready for casting. You can see the radar dome on the side machined from a solid aluminium round bar.
qAVIKFB.jpg

iQmsUQM.jpg

ZGk0JXA.jpg

The gun, leg device, and the mic assembly.
dMh1Pu0.jpg

Anyone guess what this is? Precision machining done on my lathe and cross drilled on the milling machine. This is not done yet but will be an integral part once done and this will be part of an OG equipment....of who?????

BI3zFk8.jpg

MptaB2l.jpg

Ksin5qH.jpg

I stay off the net for a few days and Pace starts dropping bombs!:yess: This stuff is beautiful! Amazing work Pace! I'll start warming up the Paypal!

I may have to go for FireFly too... I definitely could use a pack for my revamped Firefly...how do I hide it from the wife...:naughty

Hi Pace, I was wondering if you had plans to finish the EELs you showed a while back? I would love to get that set!
Here is a pic of the helmet

No one's been here for a while, including myself. I'd like to make another custom or two so I'm just seeing if anyone has any of pacemakers pieces for sale.

Back