Action Figure CMTOYS 1/6th scale Witch Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Set up my Our World “The Sorceress” for a quick snap. (Not sure how to tie the “rune straps” properly.) For the price, I do see a bit of Yen in the sculpt, and she looks great next to Geralt. Now to wait for the Xensation Ciri to complete the family. It’s a shame we haven’t gotten officially licensed 1/6 figures yet!

F74916A8-19F6-4BA3-ADC3-9E78E90F0E21.jpg

Beware when putting the sword sheathe :( im wondering what glue to use for this
28958563_10212148657259568_3772851890174296064_n.jpg

Has anyone whitened the beard to match his hair to get it more game accurate? I know this version of the figure is based on the promo art where his beard is gray/designer stubble but I'm intrigued to see whether a full white beard increases the likeness of the head sculpt a bit more. I'll probably have a go with mine once it arrives anyway.

Nothing will improve the likeness of that sculpt lol, there has to be a likeness to begin with. Just looks like a white haired dude, not Geralt.

Yeah it's definitely a rough sculpt. That said, I wasn't too impressed with the Scaletta sculpt either although it was definitely in the ball park. Wish someone could do a 3d printed version from the game files or something hah!

Yeah it's definitely a rough sculpt. That said, I wasn't too impressed with the Scaletta sculpt either although it was definitely in the ball park. Wish someone could do a 3d printed version from the game files or something hah!

Agreed. But I fear this series popularity will only dwindle from here.

I wish someone would pick up the series as far as figures are concerned. I would pay decent money for a kaer morhen armored geralt, yennifer(as her standard costume in the game, not the dlc costume), triss and ciri

Unless Hot Toys picks up the license, there aren't many other companies I'd trust to do the characters justice. Threezero would likely produce great outfits, but cheap plastic swords, and shoddy paint and sculpts.

Unless Hot Toys picks up the license, there aren't many other companies I'd trust to do the characters justice. Threezero would likely produce great outfits, but cheap plastic swords, and shoddy paint and sculpts.

If Hot Toys picks up the Witcher I'm buying them all, finishing my Batman Arkham collection, and semi retiring from collecting as I will have all my grails.

Yeah I'd love to see Hot Toys tackle The Witcher. I'd buy ever version of every character. The upcoming live action tv show will probably give the games a new lease of life too so I'd be surprised if we don't get some authorised 1/6 figures eventually. At least we have place holders for now.

Already bought if Hot Toys does Geralt. Man, that would be so awesome. I only prefer HT quality. All of the other ones are just not for me.

I think official figures will be made at some point. There are Funko Pops and statues by Prime 1 and Dark Horse, so the license is available.

Hot toys wouldnt make figures, it doesnt fit their style nowdays. apparently cd project is only willing to give the license out to statue makers atleast that was the case a while ago, i asked asmus and thats what i was told, they were after the license

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back