Action Figure CMTOYS 1/6th scale Witch Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Repainted the head but not sure if I’m feeling it....
Before...
200437d88e8fe94817963585a0444359.jpg

After...
ab5e0df33479d7248f7ea412e940f322.jpg
9cb7f559a6c29c435853bd69fd52aea2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The paler skin definitely helps but the white beard is maybe a bit too bright. I'd give it a slightly darker wash and some dry brushing to highlight the hairs maybe? I'm gonna do a similar job to mine when it arrives.

im wanting to purchase this figure, but any one have any clue on how to dye the pants in order to get the correct color out of them?

The pants are the correct colour as this figure is based on the promo art where he has blue trousers. That said, you can use a regular Dylon dye to turn them brown like in the game but if they are polyester, they might not take the dye properly or leave odd coloured stitching...

The pants are the correct colour as this figure is based on the promo art where he has blue trousers. That said, you can use a regular Dylon dye to turn them brown like in the game but if they are polyester, they might not take the dye properly or leave odd coloured stitching...

thanks very much for the info

I would hope that someone would make a reasonably priced, accurate sculpt for this figure.

I want to buy this figure, but that sculpt is terrible.

any idea on what to use to properly use to make the chest armor a more blackish brown instead of blue?

Anyone selling a Scaletta sculpt? Never heard back from Scaletta himself, so maybe someone on here has one for sell?

Was working on a head sculpt for this. Wanted to do an older Witcher - inspired by Hossein Diba's portrait of Geralt. Here's the final pics:
geralt6.jpg
geralt7.jpg
geralt8.jpg
667676.jpg

Now we are talking! Definitely the closest version to an in game Geralt I've seen anyone do so far. Rooted hair on this would be amazing!

Thx man, I really made it close to the references in game. Took a lot of screenshots. I made progress, it's a bit better than this now. Rooted hair would be great, that long hair will hinder movements. I think because I shown it with a dark facial hair it looked like a different person LOL

Thx man, I really made it close to the references in game. Took a lot of screenshots. I made progress, it's a bit better than this now. Rooted hair would be great, that long hair will hinder movements. I think because I shown it with a dark facial hair it looked like a different person LOL

Yeah you can see it's clearly Geralt from in game, even with a darker beard. I think the reason people have failed to capture his likeness in the previous attempts is that his face varies from in game to the static loading cut scenes, promo images and trailers so unless you stick to one source, it's gonna look off.

Already looks 10x better. The headsculpt that came with it made me cancel this guy.

Back