Action Figure CMTOYS 1/6th scale Witch Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOubt official figures are coming the game is getting old i welcome the non license stuff

Doesn't matter how old something is, Threezero is making Bioshock figures.

I'm for any new figures, licensed or not... I just want a better Geralt than this.

Heres how the scaletta head looks on the figure. I ordered the head waaaaay back when they were making the full figure, paint by t.bowen.
a210072cccab88aa0a6914f412bed5b6.jpg
f196d12a1f9a00faf54fcb11ed67a168.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Heres how the scaletta head looks on the figure. I ordered the head waaaaay back when they were making the full figure, paint by t.bowen.
a210072cccab88aa0a6914f412bed5b6.jpg
f196d12a1f9a00faf54fcb11ed67a168.jpg

Nice! Definitely an improvement over the stock version. The outfit really does look great. I hope we get another third party sculpt at some point, one closer to the original game model.

Ok so it looks like they have changed their mind about licensed figures. Still disappointing that this is the first one we see
54c88a3239b368e6e55fc4e3c8f565cf.jpg

Ok so it looks like they have changed their mind about licensed figures. Still disappointing that this is the first one we see
54c88a3239b368e6e55fc4e3c8f565cf.jpg

As cool as this looks, I'm just not into these sort of things, Funko Pop or statues. Just give us some quality 1/6 and 1/12 figures please!

Is that a nendoroid? Not my first choice, but I would probably by an actual figma geralt. Still, licensed 1/6 figures are always preferred. And for Geralt I think Asmus would be my first choice, Hot Toys' Video Game Masterpiece line would be my second.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Put the infinity war captain america head on the cm witch hunter when it comes out. Insta Geralt. Mayb even color the hair white.

Finally ordered the Ourworld 1/6 Sorceress Figure. Was really waiting on a decent review but there aren’t any that I can find. KGHobby had her for $102 was $125 shipped. So I pulled the trigger.

60f6f784a7eff23a0abef4f193f2fc50.jpg

Think she will look great with Geralt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally ordered the Ourworld 1/6 Sorceress Figure. Was really waiting on a decent review but there aren’t any that I can find. KGHobby had her for $102 was $125 shipped. So I pulled the trigger.

60f6f784a7eff23a0abef4f193f2fc50.jpg

Think she will look great with Geralt.

Im really hoping we get a triss as i wasnt a fan of yennefer, she seemed cold in wild hunt

Im really hoping we get a triss as i wasnt a fan of yennefer, she seemed cold in wild hunt

I love a Trish as well, she’s one of my favorite characters. I’ve got the Xensations Ciri preordered. Personally as long as they keep making Witcher figs I’ll support them.

read the novels...there is a reason she is cold as she is.

she actually has a better relationship with geralt than they show. Triss is always trying to trick or force herself on to geralt in the novels. it works sometimes, but not really.

im wanting to purchase this figure, but any one have any clue on how to dye the pants in order to get the correct color out of them?

Back