Clone Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Double check the website. Last time the one closest to me in Pittsburg did it and this time they have opted out. Now I have to drive to Pleasant Hill about 20 miles away.

You're driving to my home town. :lol JK Though I do live in a town called Pleasant Hill

Josh, If I can, I'll try and pick you one up, that is if they will sell me one for $9.99. Let me know if your interested.

Yeah, I'd be interested!! I'd owe ya man!

Has anyone else attended any of the midnight madnesses that's been going at TRU's in the US and UK. I attended the UK midnight madness last night and managed to get Captain Rex, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker and Grievous figures from Clone Wars. I haven't bought any Hasbro stuff for a while and won't be getting all of these but there were certain figures from the line that I wanted the animated versions of.

The UK Star Wars Garrison attended the midnight opening last night. Great guys in really impressive suits. I thought some of you guys might like to see a couple of photos my wife took. Sorry about the quality, these were taken on a mobile phone.

MentheEmpire.jpg

Underarrest.jpg

RemoteR2D2.jpg

i thought about going but decided to avoid any hassel at TRU....would of been easier if I wasnt on vactaion at the time and worked that shift. The ons I want the most are Rex and Fox but wasnt able to find them this morning...althought I did get 3 clones, both obi in armor, and a couple more.

I got to Target yesterday and was only able to get an Obi-Wan Kenobi and Commander Fox. So I wondered over to TRU to see what I could find and hit the jackpot. I found Grevious, 2 Captain Rexs and the Clone Trooper. Grevious was a waste of money, I hate that these don't come with stands and I love the look of the Clones. After I opened up Fox I put the "First Day Foil" Rex in his blister so I'm fairly happy right now.....I think with this line I'm only going after the clones.

I got to Target yesterday and was only able to get an Obi-Wan Kenobi and Commander Fox. So I wondered over to TRU to see what I could find and hit the jackpot. I found Grevious, 2 Captain Rexs and the Clone Trooper. Grevious was a waste of money, I hate that these don't come with stands and I love the look of the Clones. After I opened up Fox I put the "First Day Foil" Rex in his blister so I'm fairly happy right now.....I think with this line I'm only going after the clones.
Same here man. I love the clones so much.I am now wishing I had bought 2 of each of the guys I got, so i could keep 1 of the "first day of issue" guys sealed, and 1 open. I agree with you on Grievous, he's a piece of sof plastic crap. But, Rex, and the clones are really cool. the Battle Droid is, I feel a little better than Grievous, but not by a lot. He's still pretty dan soft, and his feet are so small that it's hard to get him to stand up right. All in all, I'm very very impressed with the Clone Wars line so far, but from now on it's only clones, and maybe the Super Batlle droid.

I'm passing on the figures based on the CGI animation models (have to draw a line somewhere, and I have some nice armies of the live-action based Clones already), but the vehicles (especially that HUGE AT-TE) are really sweet.

Back