Clone Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm passing on the figures based on the CGI animation models (have to draw a line somewhere, and I have some nice armies of the live-action based Clones already), but the vehicles (especially that HUGE AT-TE) are really sweet.

I am passing as well. In fact I doubt I will even go see the movie. I am just not into the expanded universe stuff.

I like the look of the Anakin figure, but the lack of knee articulation is really hurting it IMO. Might pick up a couple of basic clones though.

I went to Target earlier today to see what if anything I could find. They ended up putting the two endcaps for the clone wars stuff. Found the last two Fox exclusives they had and grabbed them both. Looked around a bit more and went up to the register, then got told by the cashier that I was only allowed to get one, that they had a limite of 1 per customer. No signs postedup antwher saying anything about the limite, but since I had borrowed the familys jeep I was kinda in a rush to get it back before it got to late.

i picked up all of series 1 along with sasee tin saturday morning. they are the first 3 3/4'' figures i have bought in a long time. my kids and i didn't waste much time in opening them either. overall i like them. the sculpts are cool and the paint apps, for the most part, are pretty clean on the ones i picked up. the lack of knee articulation on anakin, obi wan, and grievous is a little strange but no biggie. they do have all the 'action feature' weapons but they are all removable. captain rex is prolly my favorite and would be at the top of the list as far as how nice the line could be. grievous, imo, would be at the bottom. he looks cool and the lack of articulation isn't that big of a deal to me but he is made of very soft, bendy plastic.

I had sworn off this line because of the animation style with no live-action style back-up like the cartoon clone wars had. But then I picked up a clone out of curiosity and really liked the design of the figure. Then I tried to pose it in an off-hand shooting position with a long blaster from Cmdr Fox...and hated it again.

Picked up some of these today, not going nuts, I'm actually passing on some stuff. I grabbed Yoda, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Grievous, and Rex. Thankfully I'm past thinking store exclusives are worth anything, I saw TRU ex. Grievous holo, passed on it, felt good. Also grabbed Clone Armor Obi-Wan, Illum Padme and Tattooine Han from the Legacy Collection.

Picked up some of these today, not going nuts, I'm actually passing on some stuff. I grabbed Yoda, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Grievous, and Rex. Thankfully I'm past thinking store exclusives are worth anything, I saw TRU ex. Grievous holo, passed on it, felt good. Also grabbed Clone Armor Obi-Wan, Illum Padme and Tattooine Han from the Legacy Collection.

Grab the Tatooine Luke and switch his head with the Evolutions Luke (Jedi three pack that contained Qui Gon) if you have it. It makes for a great 3 3/4 articulated ROTJ Luke.

Grab the Tatooine Luke and switch his head with the Evolutions Luke (Jedi three pack that contained Qui Gon) if you have it. It makes for a great 3 3/4 articulated ROTJ Luke.

Saw what you did with him, but they only had Han and all the Clone Wars realistic figures, no Luke, no Chewie. Actually, I bought 2 of the Jedi Luke from TAC line and took the belt and vest off him, if I just paint the hand black, it's a great Death Star 2 Luke.

most of my CW figures said first day, doesn't really matter to me though, just Hasbro coming up with a marketing gimmick. 1 day issue pieces used to mean something, I have a first day issue Jordan card that's worth a lot because of how few were printed as part of the first day release.

Back