Clone Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested to go to the Midnight Madness on the 26th to see what the "1st Day Foil" difference is in packaging. Two of the figures I want the most aren't due out until October apparently.

87812 No. 10 Clone Commander Cody 10/08/08
87813 No. 11 Clone Pilot Oddball 10/08/08

From the Animated line I think I'm only after R2 and 3PO. I got one of the things I was hunting for from Legacy off Amazon. I had Yarna for a while now.., just need my Ewok, BMF, A-Wing and a few other odds and ends. Need the Imperial Pilot Evo set and Baron Fel to make a place-holder TIE Pilot.

Yeah, supposedly the new Vader figure has a 3-piece helmet. I have no idea how they're gonna pull that off.

And thanks! :duff

My friend has two of them. He ordered and paid premium for them from Amok Time.

The body is a re-use of the super-articulated Vader, but the helmet is in good scale, fits well, and the three pieces look fantastic!! If you've been waiting for that figure, you won't be disappointed.

IMG_9186-1.jpg

Does anybody need any I have the following:

Commander Rex - x2 Both are First Issue
Obi Wan - First Issue x1
Anakin - First Issue x1
Clone Trooper x1

REX does look rather awesome. I actually dig the Clones new animated look...I must fight the urge to army build though...

This is the pic that did it for me. Comparison with the previous MF:

24gmwzb.jpg

HOLY COW! looking good...just noticed this thread and I'm glad I did.

check out the size comparison numbers:

New MF vs Previous MF: Approximate Size (LxWxH): 32”x23”x8” 23"x17"x6"

Apparently the UK will be getting it's own version of Midnight Madness at TRU as well on the 25th of July. I'm debating going, but I've not collected Hasbro SW toys in quite a few years, still I might pick a few of these up anyway.

Also a tip for any UK fans trying to get hold of these - my local Woolworths had the full set out to buy last Saturday. At the time I didn't think anything of it, but according to Rebelscum's site these figures aren't supposed to go on sale before 26th July. Could be worth checking your local store if you want to get in early.

Yeah, I got two because I'll end up opening one.

Thanks again to Bagles for the Anakin, Obi-Wan, and the CT.

Some are but I think it depends. You might either check their site or hasbro's site to make sure.

Back