Clone Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9921.jpg

I tried to pass on the holo Grievous today, but I picked up a bunch of figures for a friend and the cashier says, "You get a free Grievous" and chucks one in my bag. I'm just giving it to my friend. I don't know what it is about holo figures...I think if they'd take out the holographic lightsabers so that I could at least pretend it was scene specific I would like it better.
Ironically, I think the only character to ever wield a holographic lightsaber was Kenobi in AOTC, and I don't think they ever made a holo figure of him from that movie. :confused:

...wait, Anakin uses his lightsaber in the security hologram Kenobi and Yoda watch in ROTS. Did they ever make him with a holo-saber?

Yeah, I know, I should just get over it with the holosabers....:eek:

You got holo Grievous for free with so many figures? I wish I'd known that I was probably close to the mark, for free I'd got him, I just got a lousy Lego figure poster.

Very nice, part of me wants the Falcon because of how nice it is, but on the other hand, I have so little room, it'd just sit in the box until I get a house of my own and feels like a waste of money. Maybe I'll change my mind, who knows.

You got holo Grievous for free with so many figures? I wish I'd known that I was probably close to the mark, for free I'd got him, I just got a lousy Lego figure poster.

Yeah...I think I got my friend 2 Scuba Clones, 1 animated Yoda, 1 Clone Armor Kenobi, and 1 Kenobi for myself. So I guess it was a $30 SW purchase? I also got myself a Hellboy 2 Wink, but I don't think they added that towards the freebie.

Yeah...I think I got my friend 2 Scuba Clones, 1 animated Yoda, 1 Clone Armor Kenobi, and 1 Kenobi for myself. So I guess it was a $30 SW purchase? I also got myself a Hellboy 2 Wink, but I don't think they added that towards the freebie.

Was this at Toys R Us? I spent $60, maybe I just got shafted cuz the clerk didn't let me know, and there was nothing posted by the figures saying so.

Was this at Toys R Us? I spent $60, maybe I just got shafted cuz the clerk didn't let me know, and there was nothing posted by the figures saying so.

Yeah, TRU. There were no signs up or anything. I literally had just gotten off the phone with my friend after saying "I don't need this holo Grievous" when I got to the register and the cashier told me.:confused:

Yeah, TRU. There were no signs up or anything. I literally had just gotten off the phone with my friend after saying "I don't need this holo Grievous" when I got to the register and the cashier told me.:confused:

Perhaps I'll be going back :lol Thanks for letting me know.

The Legacy Collection is exactly why I don't collect Hasbro 3 3/4 anymore. I was at TRU the other day and there on the pegs was the Evotrooper on the Legacy card and on the older card next to one another. The blantant rereleases drives me insane. On a positive note I love the Clone Wars stuff and may even get the Clonetrooper Voice Changer Mask for my classroom...I love the exaggerated visor, very cartoony. Can't wait for next wave of Clones.

Very nice, part of me wants the Falcon because of how nice it is, but on the other hand, I have so little room, it'd just sit in the box until I get a house of my own and feels like a waste of money. Maybe I'll change my mind, who knows.

Thank ya! Right now mine will be doing that but its nice to have it already.

The promo with TRU is that if you spend $30 or more on clone war stuff, you get the holo greivous for free. but as of yesterday mine was still sold out from the midnight release.

Either way here are my gets from Target today.

pict0006ep5.jpg

1st Day Anakin
1st Day Evo Trooper
1st Day Bane Maelar
and 2 Commander Foxes

I may not have spent $30 on Clone Wars only, my haul was split between Legacy and CW, that would make sense. If I'd known though, I'd have gotten one more.

I dunno, I bought mainly Legacy today. Of course, it depends on your cashier. I was told on Friday morning, at K-mart, that they couldn't sell me the CW figures until Tuesday the 29th "because it's a movie or something." :lol

Question for folks. Is the Mail-Away Rex figure a CW Animated Rex or a realistic one to go with the realistic CW figures in the first wave of the Legacy Collection? If it's animated as well, what's the difference from the Rex released in the CW line first wave I got today?

I really like the new Clone design...In many ways I find them superior to the original; they just look bad-ass!!!

Damn, my Target still had tons of the exclusisve Commander Fox figures tonight.

Picked up the AT-TE and new Millennium Falcon.

Yeah, but I don't think it's out yet. It's a blue 501st Clone that they're supposed to be giving out if you sign up for some Clone Wars club or something.

Back