Clone Wars Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow! It is a necro! Sorry guys, but I just wanted to say that I was able to find the newer clones today. Clone Commander Thire and ARF Trooper. Both great little figures.

Holy cow! It is a necro! Sorry guys, but I just wanted to say that I was able to find the newer clones today. Clone Commander Thire and ARF Trooper. Both great little figures.

wow, they just got there. Feels good to know maybe my area isn't as slow as I thought:lol I picked up both of those guys this past Novenmber. By new clone, I thought you were gonna say Commander Stone.

Hahahaha I wont see him until May! You make me laugh man! Yeah, those two and Echo are just showing up. ____, I haven't even seen an Echo yet. :( I am looking forward to Bly, and Stone.

When you guys see Aalya, grab her. Great figure. So is the Vebb mailaway. Only problem is his hand is a bit too big for his saber hilt.

oh yeah, how could I forget about Bly. Him, Stone, & an AT-RT are the last of the CW figs I'll be buying in the foreseeable future. Probably until they release more clones since that's all I collect from this line. I'd really love to see an Arctic Rex and the Flamethrower Marines or whatever they're called again:lol

I haven't been able to find Bane anywhere in Aus, he's around but sells quickly. Really enjoying these CW figures, they're are well done.

Thire is an excellent figure, I'd like to see a cold weather gear Rex too.

picked up the single carded thire today along with captain argyus. the senate commandos = cool.

Back